3 gun Holster rules

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Most matches don't have a rule other than the holster needs to cover the trigger guard so you can't accidentally shoot the gun while holstered or during the draw stroke.

Main thing to consider is you want a holster that you can do jumping jacks and stand on your head with and your gun won't fly out.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
boomer mooner said:
I need to get a 3 gun holster for my CZ. Does Troy need to have the pistol to make the holster?
I know he has a mold for the sp01.

boomer mooner

Well-Known Fanatic
Just sent him an email. His web site shows the CZ 75B as a standard option, but I think the SA may be a little different. I have a 75B comp tac holster and it's not a perfect fit.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
TroyF said:
The BearCat (one word) satisfies all sorts of desires.....

The 3G holster I'm building comes up a little higher over the ejection port. But Carpenter is swearing by the Limited cut I'm doing.
Yep, I still use my higher cut (just under the ejection port) holster for 3 gun because of the running around with a holstered pistol.
Don't want the gun to keep going forward during a sudden stop.

TroyF

TheBearcat
Mooner is do have a mold for the SP01.

And K9, I can take it pretty high....

Email me if you guys are interested. It'd be next week before I can do anything, have my kids this weekend. I only get to be a dad 6 days a month, so I don't squander that time.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
Yep, I still use my higher cut (just under the ejection port) holster for 3 gun because of the running around with a holstered pistol.
Don't want the gun to keep going forward during a sudden stop.
Bearcat made mine with the higher cut, zero cant, zero drop it was for the G24 I have never had a problem clearing kydex with that 6" barrel , I am positive I could do somersaults with this holster, and it slides right out when you draw it. The best thing about this bearcat special is it was free I got the gift certificate at the silverleaf shotgun shoot.

velo918

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm looking for a holster I can throw on a safariland QLS attachment fork. I have a sp01 Australian shadow so the barrel sticks out a little further than the standard sp01

Latest posts