3 Gun class with the Miculek's

Jennifer Herd Seymour

Glitter Britches
Yesterday I took an intro to 3 gun class from Jerry, Kay, and Lena Miculek. It poured down rain so we didn't get to shoot as much as we all would have liked, but I still came away with many new tips and things to work on. Nothing like having a professional examine and tweek your grip and stance! Just small adjustments, but they made big differences. I also got to watch Lena teach the different ways to load shotgun. Much different to see in person versus watching on youtube! Here are some pics:

View attachment 6610

View attachment 6611

View attachment 6617

View attachment 6613

View attachment 6618

View attachment 6614

View attachment 6615

View attachment 6616

Attachments

• IMG_9073 (2).jpg
    IMG_9073 (2).jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9068 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_9068 - Copy.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5271.PNG
    IMG_5271.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5263.PNG
    IMG_5263.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5265.PNG
    IMG_5265.PNG
  • IMG_5280.PNG
    IMG_5280.PNG
  • IMG_5276.PNG
    IMG_5276.PNG
  • IMG_5273.PNG
    IMG_5273.PNG

rmuller

Well-Known Fanatic
congrats...definitely recommend spending as much time with them as possible. You will NEVER stop learning!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Stance on the rifle looks great! I've shot with Jerry and Lena before, they're awesome to see shoot in person.

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm signed up for their class at USSA in Tulsa in April and can't wait! So happy to hear such posistive feedback yay!! Thanks for sharing!!

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
zombiegirl said:
I'm signed up for their class at USSA in Tulsa in April and can't wait! So happy to hear such posistive feedback yay!! Thanks for sharing!!
I was going to sign Kim up for that one as well, but I had already enrolled her in one the following weekend up here. Would have rather sent her to the lady's class.

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
Charger Arms said:
I was going to sign Kim up for that one as well, but I had already enrolled her in one the following weekend up here. Would have rather sent her to the lady's class.
I'm also signed up for the Long Gun Training next weekend up there :) .......figured I need all the help I can get---especially with the Pro's in town!

charger arms

1911-45 said:
Where do you find the schedule for one of these classes?
Thanks,
MC
The brownell's class was offered to ladies only and it is being held after the Ladies match in Tulsa on 4/5, I saw it on Facebook. The intro to 3 gun class I have Kim going to is the one by Covert Dynamics up near my house. Taught by David Hill. Found that one on KSCCW.

I don't know any others than those.

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
Brownell's Lady 3 gun Pro-Am facebook page-------The long gun class next weekend is open to everyone not just ladies.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
zombiegirl said:
Brownell's Lady 3 gun Pro-Am facebook page-------The long gun class next weekend is open to everyone not just ladies.
Matt may still "dress up".......just because

charger arms

zombiegirl said:
Do you (or anyone associated with this class) know how many hours this class will be? I might be able to talk the MRS into the class if she can make it home in time to cook me dinner. :) Just kidding.

Seriously, she is an RN and will have to work the next Am and she said she needs to sleep well the night before work (or she doesn't want to miss the Walking Dead, i am not sure.)

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
I think the class will be from 7:30-5 but I will verify and let you know. :) That would be awesome if she could come!!

charger arms

I asked her again if she wants to go. She said she will if we haven't closed on our house before then. I say screw the house, go shooting!

charger arms

Well, I was getting ready to enroll her and she was thinking I was going along. But I am working a double time day and I can't miss that pay. She doesn't want to go alone and I understand that.

Latest posts