3-Gun cart jogging stroller

AZFast

Fanatic
I have not yet seen a range in Arizona that has an issue with the long guns being carried horizontal, but we DO make sure that we have chamber flags in when they are in the cart. As far as cost goes, the stroller was found used on Craigslist for $50, the steel to build the platform was a total of $35 and then another $30 misc... screws, paint, primer so all in all, not too bad.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
AZFast said:
I have not yet seen a range in Arizona that has an issue with the long guns being carried horizontal, but we DO make sure that we have chamber flags in when they are in the cart. As far as cost goes, the stroller was found used on Craigslist for $50, the steel to build the platform was a total of $35 and then another $30 misc... screws, paint, primer so all in all, not too bad.
Does it still fold flat?

AZFast

Fanatic
Unfortunately, that's the drawback. We sacrificed the ability to fold for stability. If you look at the pics of the frame alone, you can see that the platform touch/weld points were critical to it's stability. So thankfully, we all have pickup trucks which don't require it to fold. We're actually toying with the idea of manufacturing these, and we know there has to be some ability to break it down which we're looking in to. For the people that have seen it so far, it's not been a deal breaker that it doesn't fold when you consider that it is far more functional than the do-all or anything else out there. It was a tough decision to eliminate the ability to fold it. As far as parts go, I neglected to state a couple of other parts...

http://www.amazon.com/Storage-Solutions-AR15-Magazine-Holder/dp/B00I21YUSC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1395326153&sr=8-4&keywords=AR+mag+holder

http://www.amazon.com/Kolpin-21505-Rhino-Grip-Double/dp/B001Q4XIHG/ref=pd_sim_auto_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=0CK5CRYNDFWKCWSJZZ7D x 2

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
not folding flat is a big deal breaker, most guys travel to matches with other shooters.
Not folding wouldn't leave much room for gear.

AZFast

Fanatic
Yeah we are not comfortable with that, and are working on another version this week with a couple different options. I'll post more pics when we're done. I REALLY appreciate the feedback!

Jonathan Brooks

Fanatic
I used to golf when I was a kid, and my parents had bought me bag, clubs, and a two-wheel pull cart. So I cut the dividers out of the golf bag, and there's a shotgun and rifle in there now. The bag has not quite enough pockets/storage, but it'll work...for free...

Fyrtwuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Jennifer Seymour said:
Here's mine. Collapses and folds, holds 150 lbs.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
I have the same wagon. What kind and brand of mounts do you use for the long guns?
Can you leave them on or do you have to take them on and off each time?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Burk Cornelius said:
@Matt Rigsby are you a patent lawyer now?
posted via Tapatalk
No, but I have a Spyderco PM2 that looks exactly like the real deal with all the markings care of China express.

Latest posts