3-Gun cart jogging stroller

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Any suggestions on what brand to get? What you like/dislike about yours? Where to get the gun mounts? How do you organize your gear?

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
If you can find one, get a pet jogging stroller. The carrier is flat and parallel to the ground. Otherwise, I just saw one at a flea market, took off the canopy, and mounted ATV gun mounts from Walmart. All I need is a buoy buddy cup holder and I'll be golden!

CBR

Well-Known Fanatic

Attachments

• 41ChsWrhBOL.jpg
    41ChsWrhBOL.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 71

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I have a big wagon, wonderful for 3-Gun, and it's listed in the classisfieds. SPF, actually. Too big for my car, and I'm not at the point where I buy a new car to fit my 3-Gun needs. Surely that's coming in the next couple years.

Thanks for the link Cary. Free shipping, too! I was perusing Craigslist, and there are some great deals, but $130 delivered and already set up for shooting is awesome.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I bought an InStep stroller. Ripped off the front brake and canopy. Added 2 sets of racks so I can transport up to 4 long guns. I have more in the Kolpin mounts than I do in the stroller. I need to figure out a pouch or organizer for the baby seat area. When I have the racks loaded, my range bag does not fit in the seat area. The under seat storage fits a 50 cal ammo can with space to spare.

charger arms

I am starting to look at the bike trailer/ jogging stroller dual purpose buggy. It can hold like 100 pounds and you can mount the upright rack like the $400 jobbers. Should be enough room for a cooler.

Just chuck out the baby and replace the dirty diaper machine with some cold black steel.

Was also thinking about a twin jogging stroller. It can carry more gear and a cooler for snackies and capri suns.

mingaa

New Fanatic
I snagged a high end f/r twins baby stroller from a thrift store. The smaller wheels occasionally are a challenge but it holds a cooler, range bag 2 long guns (rubber tool clamps) pointed at the ground - dual wheels in the front - umbrella, rain gear, etc. Oh, yeah - cup holder and 'glove' compartment up top.

$12 with time and another $15 in clamps and velcro.

Pics next time out. You'll know me if you see me!

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
There was a double unit on Craigslist but I got no reply. Might have to settle for the single-seater. Ordered some Kolpin mounts from Amazon w/ free shipping. **** was awesome.

charger arms

I just picked up a $12 craftsman tool bag for the seat. It has an open top with elastic loops around the inside. The loops will hold mags perfectly. Now, I can leave the range bag in the truck and organize the cart better.

Still thinking about finding the trailer/jogger. I could hook it up behind my harley and ride to matches.

22+1

Well-Known Fanatic
My 3 gun cart. May sell it to get a bigger one to hold lawn chair and umbrella.
pre_1389286080__10-8-2013_004.jpg

omnis

New Fanatic
Mitch Gibson said:
Any suggestions on what brand to get? What you like/dislike about yours? Where to get the gun mounts? How do you organize your gear?
I took a lot from this YouTube video that helped me with my organization. It gave me a starting point, made some modifications from there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyCmpT0TZKU&list=TLRKW_ez0ghjvPsCfKESZX1icSDB8tpOKj

Latest posts