3-Gun cart jogging stroller

Brian Holcomb

Fanatic
We must be behind the times here in UT. At both clubs I shoot with everybody just drives their damn truck over and moves it every couple of stages.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
The ultimate 3gun cart would be a miniATV with storage

put a gun rack or a big box on the back

http://www.minipocketrockets.com/mini-atv/

mini-atv.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
J, the only AND I MEAN ONLY concern might be how it performs on rougher terrain. Otherwise very nice.

Good luck tomorrow

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
JCameron996 uses one just like it, but he added a plywood rack to hold 4 long guns. Works fine at the 3 ranges he has tried it.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks awesome! I used a wagon for a bit, but unlike yours, mine was a heavy garden wagon with pneumatic tires. Your rig looks like it will be fine! You will find some matches that you won't need it, too. Get ya some chamber flags, and tell JeffH hello tomorrow! If anything craps out on ya, he will help you out. Good luck!

The ready to use carts are awesome!

I bought a jogging stroller at a garage sale off of CL for 25.00, then added 45.00 in Koplin mounts and some green slime in the tires...then, I spent the savings at MakeReadyProshop.com :triniti:

If possible I'd take a packed range bag with you to see if it fit/supports the bag and weight the way you want it to before you buy anything other than the ready to use carts

AZFast

Fanatic
My fiance and are new to 3-gun, and we've been shooting with friends of ours for a few months now. We've seen several carts and honestly from a functionality standpoint there hasn't been too many we've seen off the shelf that are that good. Most carts that are functional have been modified to be that way. My friend and I just finished my cart yesterday. This was based off of a Jeep Music Stroller (jogging stroller) that I bought off of craigslist for $50 (and I think I over paid), it was in shambles when I got it. Also, here is a link to my forums where I have multiple photo angles of it. To me, it really feels like it is 100% functional over anything out there (not tooting my horn), but I AM looking for feedback from you more seasoned 3-gunners out there on how I could make it better! Thanks all!

http://azfast.org/svfast/forum/mods/29-new-battle-buggy-utimate-3-gun-buggy.html#38

019.jpg

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
AZFast said:
My fiance and are new to 3-gun, and we've been shooting with friends of ours for a few months now. We've seen several carts and honestly from a functionality standpoint there hasn't been too many we've seen off the shelf that are that good. Most carts that are functional have been modified to be that way. My friend and I just finished my cart yesterday. This was based off of a Jeep Music Stroller (jogging stroller) that I bought off of craigslist for $50 (and I think I over paid), it was in shambles when I got it. Also, here is a link to my forums where I have multiple photo angles of it. To me, it really feels like it is 100% functional over anything out there (not tooting my horn), but I AM looking for feedback from you more seasoned 3-gunners out there on how I could make it better! Thanks all!

http://azfast.org/svfast/forum/mods/29-new-battle-buggy-utimate-3-gun-buggy.html#38
Nice Ride!
How heavy is that thing to push?
Welcome to BoomerShooter!

AZFast

Fanatic
Thank you Jeff, it's actually not that heavy. The only addition to it of any weight is the angle iron tray that is partitioned to hold the 3 ammo cans and range bag. It's shockingly easy to move, and unlike the fixed front wheel of the do-all, it moves like a champ.

Latest posts