3-Gun cart jogging stroller

Fyrtwuck

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been looking at the Rugged gear buggies. I went to Okcgc and watched a Wild Bunch match. Most of the shooters there were using them. They look well made. (although pricey) I noticed they carry their long guns muzzle up while the 3-gunners transport muzzle down. Does it make any difference or are there rules that state how they are carried for each "discipline".

TerryKendell

Well-Known Fanatic
Wild Bunch & Cowboy Action is muzzle up, because trying to get two long guns out of the kart at the same time, and on to the loading table is safer that Muzzle down.

mscott327

Active Fanatic
Larry Rigsby said:
I've been looking at the Rugged gear buggies. I went to Okcgc and watched a Wild Bunch match. Most of the shooters there were using them. They look well made. (although pricey) I noticed they carry their long guns muzzle up while the 3-gunners transport muzzle down. Does it make any difference or are there rules that state how they are carried for each "discipline".
I think it's more the specific range. Where I shoot, all the ranges require muzzle down transporting and when carrying from cart to firing line muzzle up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts