3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Jan. 26th

Chambers

actual GM
Everett said:
Not at all trying to start anything but would someone explain how the points in division and all that works. Just kind of new at this and don't understand. I just thought it would be time added up over the day and totaled out in order of least to most. be gentle. thanks
Each stage is 100 points. Your points are based on how you do compared to the stage winner. If you shoot a stage in 20 seconds (including penalties) and the stage win is 10 seconds, you get 50 points. (10/20 * 100).

By division is just comparing you only to people in your division. The combined results include all divisions - so how you did compared the stage winner regardless of division.

Also I was just giving my amigo Jesse a hard time! Hope you had fun.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks everybody for making three gun happen this game is flat out fun. 45 is an awesome turnout especially with the political climate.
Chambers thanks for posting the scores quickly.

JoesGlock

Well-Known Fanatic
Hensy said:
Had a blast with my squad. Virgil it was nice meeting and shooting with him. I was very impressed with his shooting skills. Sorry joe and Greg
Damn! Did you DQ Greg, too!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Big thanks to Kurt Miller, Mike Cyrwus, Curley and Will Richter for putting this on.

Stages were not too ammo intensive and still very fun. I really thought the limited ammo in the gun stage and loading the shotgun out of the shell box were going to be train wrecks with huge backups. No such thing occurred. Had a great time. I'll have to work on not being a freaking walrus and falling on my ass. That was scary. Not the falling down part but while going down thinking "keep it downrange", "keep it downrange" and then on the way down backwards seeing Will R come into my vision. Then it's like " oh ****! REALLY! Don't point the mother F$#^%* at WILL"! At least I didn't DQ.

Oh!..And remembering to set the scope magnification BEFORE I shoot about 6 misses on the long range stage. Gotta work on that too.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Great match. I loved having 5 stages instead of our normal 4. I still can't shoot a rifle. Chamber's crushed the field with a 1x prismatic on the long range. It can be done. I just haven't figured it out yet.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Huge thanks to everyone involved in setting up and running the match. I know Kurt was out there so we could have fun despite being sick which is awesome.
I loved the added shotgun round count but I think I've had enough of the lower pistol and rifle round count now. I'm not moving to New York anytime soon for sure.

DoubleBarrel

Well-Known Fanatic
Chambers said:
Each stage is 100 points. Your points are based on how you do compared to the stage winner. If you shoot a stage in 20 seconds (including penalties) and the stage win is 10 seconds, you get 50 points. (10/20 * 100).

By division is just comparing you only to people in your division. The combined results include all divisions - so how you did compared the stage winner regardless of division.

Also I was just giving my amigo Jesse a hard time! Hope you had fun.
had a great time. thanks for explaining it, and sorry for the newb question. can't wait till next time.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
damn technology :crazy:

BTW, did anybody notice that Procedurals are adding ten seconds as opposed to the stated 5 seconds?

Bentsight

Well-Known Fanatic
WOW good times for sure, thanks to all that put this match on!

I got to shoot with some of you last spring, had a great time then and all kinds of fun this time too. I hope to make many more this season, even if it means more of those "new york minute" stages ;)

Thanks again!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Pictures are uploaded at www.michelecornelius.com
This is starting to get expensive! But sooooo worth it.

Guys these pics are just awesome. Download the original file. The resolution and clarity is outstanding! I kid you not, I can read the headstamps on cartridges sometimes at full screen on a 27" iMac. Simply awesome!

Latest posts