3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Jan. 26th

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I have a couple of M1's that could use some rounds through them too. Just let me know if I need to bring one. One us a pistol grip 21" barrel with 12 round tube. The other is a 18.5" barrel standard stock 10 round tube.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Dux-R-Us said:
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, unless I can also borrow a shotgun.

Michael J said:
Wait a minute, you can shoot mine, I'll bring it.

Feegee Matlock said:
I have a shotgun u can use
Matt Rigsby said:
Shotguns are available for use everywhere out there. Just ask.

Jesse Tischauser said:
I have a couple of M1's that could use some rounds through them too. Just let me know if I need to bring one. One us a pistol grip 21" barrel with 12 round tube. The other is a 18.5" barrel standard stock 10 round tube.
Kevin, If you don't come, its your own dang fault. :wink:

I love our shooters.

PS: You can also shoot my shotgun

robkroupa

Well-Known Fanatic
Quick question, This will be my first time shooting at OKCGC and the wife was wondering if there was enough room behind the firing line for her and my kid to watch a stage or two? I'd be really surprised if there wasn't but I told her I would ask.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Rob Kroupa said:
Quick question, This will be my first time shooting at OKCGC and the wife was wondering if there was enough room behind the firing line for her and my kid to watch a stage or two? I'd be really surprised if there wasn't but I told her I would ask.
Absolutely!

They need to wear eye and ear protection, tho

Feegee

The Magic Man
I have a XDM 45acp and mag holders, mags, holster, shot shell caddy's, and a shotgun if anyone needs anything to come out and shoot!! Just let me know what you need so I can bring it. PM or call 208-3622 leave a message if I don't answer.

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Me and Feegee are gonna throw a tarp in the back of my truck and make the whole bed a beer cooler so there will be plenty for those who like to party.

God I'd love to actually see that... heh

Latest posts