3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Jan. 26th

dennishoddy

Looking for any and all extra 40sw, 300win mag, 12 and 20g shells "buckshot and slugs" Looking for bargins so please nothing I can get from wally world for the same price or lower.

I totally agree. Got mine at the last okc uspsa. It's on the wall at my reloading bench as we speak

Thank you for the video Jesse

Now I really know what I missed :'(

I had to watch the kiddos and deal with my stuffed up nose Saturday...maybe next month will work out

Chambers

actual GM
brandt9913 said:
Great match. I loved having 5 stages instead of our normal 4. I still can't shoot a rifle. Chamber's crushed the field with a 1x prismatic on the long range. It can be done. I just haven't figured it out yet.
My Del Ton rifle doesn't miss much!

Chambers

actual GM
taymoor said:
BTW, did anybody notice that Procedurals are adding ten seconds as opposed to the stated 5 seconds?
No shoots are 10 seconds per OKCGC rules. I gotta break Procedurals out into another column.

My scoring program is worth exactly what I was paid for it. :) Anyway I'll fix it before the next one.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Not if you are the good guy that took a round. :)

Kidding.

Thanks Mike for doing the excel magic and to all the fellows that put on the match. With the ailing front site making the long range, and even the short range, not so fun, the match was a hoot. Make sure that if you use a JP front site that clamps on the barrel, there is enough barrel for BOTH clamps or it will turn. :(

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
mike_pinto said:
Not if you are the good guy that took a round. :)

Kidding.

Thanks Mike for doing the excel magic and to all the fellows that put on the match. With the ailing front site making the long range, and even the short range, not so fun, the match was a hoot. Make sure that if you use a JP front site that clamps on the barrel, there is enough barrel for BOTH clamps or it will turn. :(
Can you post a picture?

Latest posts