3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Jan. 26th

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Horty said:
If I had to be about 30 mins late could I still step in an shoot with a squad?
I would almost guarantee you could but match Director Kurt Miller or Mike Cyrwus would have to say for sure

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Each stage runs 45-60 minutes so if you were 30 minutes late you could shoot last on a squad and be fine.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Great match. This is for everyone who helped run the match. Kurt, awesome stages. My RO, Greg Goode, who has some misfortune. Sorry buddy.

2013-01-26_17-14-12_550.jpg

jhjh11

Well-Known Fanatic
Had a blast with my squad. Virgil it was nice meeting and shooting with him. I was very impressed with his shooting skills. Sorry joe and Greg

Chambers

actual GM
Jesse Tischauser said:
I wish I was in open division! 99% wins.
No, most points wins! And the points are correct.

The % is slightly jacked up on the scores by div., but It's correct on the overalls. I gotta look at it when I get a chance.

DoubleBarrel

Well-Known Fanatic
Chambers said:
No, most points wins! And the points are correct.

The % is slightly jacked up on the scores by div., but It's correct on the overalls. I gotta look at it when I get a chance.
Not at all trying to start anything but would someone explain how the points in division and all that works. Just kind of new at this and don't understand. I just thought it would be time added up over the day and totaled out in order of least to most. be gentle. thanks

Latest posts