3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Jan. 26th

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
BURK!!!!!

Is your better half gonna make it out? I need a new avatar, and would love to give her some business.

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
kdf9511 said:
Thanks for the offer. It's not that I need a rifle it's comming up with ammo. I'm working on a couple of options.
Oh I see. Yeah we are rowing the same boat lol.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
everyone.......be aware of the date.
This match is still a week away

At the risk of sounding like a jackass, I'm glad you said that. For some reason I had it in my head it was today and was getting ready to start packing up. lol

robkroupa

Well-Known Fanatic
Things are looking good, I'm getting off work at 7 that morning, I've got ammo sorted out, and looks like I even have the wife's blessing. Now I just have to deceide if I want to go conservative and bring my box stock 870 or go balls to the wall and bring the Saiga...

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
Hi Friends. It's Kevin, your favourite gun toting, duck whacking Intellectual (the latter has been debated). :hunter:
I'd like to try 3 gun but as of yet I dont' own a semi-auto rifle. I'm wondering if any one might be willing "lend" me a rifle this Sat. at OKCGC. I have ca.90 rounds of 5.56 mm and .223.

I have my A-5 Browning and 1911and BHP. For shotgun I won't need any slugs or buckshot, yes?

Thanks and Cheers

K

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Dux-R-Us said:
Hi Friends. It's Kevin, your favourite gun toting, duck whacking Intellectual (the latter has been debated). :hunter:
I'd like to try 3 gun but as of yet I dont' own a semi-auto rifle. I'm wondering if any one might be willing "lend" me a rifle this Sat. at OKCGC. I have ca.90 rounds of 5.56 mm and .223.

I have my A-5 Browning and 1911and BHP. For shotgun I won't need any slugs or buckshot, yes?

Thanks and Cheers

K
I'm planning on bringing two ARs. You're welcome to use one of them.

BigK674

Well-Known Fanatic
I can bring out a 2nd AR if anyone would like to use it. But it only has iron sights.

Kenny

robkroupa

Well-Known Fanatic
New guy question: Got any tips for moving 3 guns from stage to stage? I don't have a fancy 3 gun cart and only have one long gun case. I'm thinking pistol in holster, rifle slung, and hand carry the shotgun? Or do I need to steal my kids red wagon?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Rob Kroupa said:
New guy question: Got any tips for moving 3 guns from stage to stage? I don't have a fancy 3 gun cart and only have one long gun case. I'm thinking pistol in holster, rifle slung, and hand carry the shotgun? Or do I need to steal my kids red wagon?
this should be fine.
If not I can bring a bag for you.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Day Jan 26

48°FHigh
30.png

Partly Cloudy

• Chance of rain: 0%
  • Wind: S at 13 mph
  • Humidity: 42%
  • UV Index: 3 - Moderate
  • Sunrise: 7:34 am

Feegee

The Magic Man
I have a green wagon that I used for 3 gun I can let you use if you want just let me know.

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts