28ga O/U

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey fella's, I bought this last year to replace my 410 and well I can't seem to give up the 410 so no need to keep this shotgun as I don't shoot it. It's one of the Yildiz shotguns from Academy made in Turkey, nothing crazy fancy but a good solid shotgun and probably one of the better wing shooting gauge of shotgun for doves and quail and dove season is right around the corner ;-) I've got 5 boxes of shells and it has been out to Silverleaf 2 times so it's had a little over 100 rounds shot.

I gave $500 for the shotgun and shotshells were $10 a box for AA so the first "I'll take it" get's it for $450 I've got house stuff to fix. Later,

Kirk

381278e3-490e-43b9-92ac-16ae9612a79f_zps6044a3e7.jpg

002-7.jpg

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Dennis, I really like the shotgun but something about that 410 I just can't get away from! pretty sure it's the old friend syndrome.

Robert, the LOP I'm not 100% positive but I like about 14 1/4" do to my monkey arms but this one feels short to me, I will double check when I get home but I'm going to guess 13'-13 1/2"

Barrel length 26"
Choke there are 5 pretty sure it's C-F but when I get home I will verify
Ported nope
Ejectors

I also have all the hulls I've shot. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah I like the 28ga too but I just keep going back to the 410 for some odd reason. I used to quail hunt with my great uncles SXS in 28ga I want to say it was a Fox but don't take that to the bank, wish I could have gotten that shotgun! I've had a couple of O/U and some reason just can't get the hang of them.

Ok choke tubes are
cylinder
improved cylinder
modified
improved modified
full

LOP from back of trigger to mid point on buttpad measure 14 1/2", Later,

Kirk

Latest posts