2018 Official Prize Drawing Thread

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Guys, please don't post in other people's tracking thread. I don't want to sift through a bunch of conversation to try & find the latest prize order of preference.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Remember.....Only your last prize order of preference will be used to determine your prize. If you only list 3 things in your latest preference.....that's your list, regardless of what you had in any previous list.

Andrew617

Fanatic
so just to get it right, i have 16 drawings. so does that mean that if my name gets picked first, ill get 1st pick, then the person in the list (alphabetically) after me will get pick 2 and so on and so forth?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Andrew617 said:
so just to get it right, i have 16 drawings. so does that mean that if my name gets picked first, ill get 1st pick, then the person in the list (alphabetically) after me will get pick 2 and so on and so forth?
The person after you is not alphabetical but just the next person on the randomized list

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bryan Hoover

Andrew617 said:
No. All entries are sorted and assigned a number randomly. The drawing will be for the first number to pick. Once it’s your turn all duplicate entries for that person are removed and it continues in numerical order until everyone has a prize.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Andrew617 said:
If you get the first pick, you won't care what happens after that

Bravo1sqdfo

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
Guys, please don't post in other people's tracking thread. I don't want to sift through a bunch of conversation to try & find the latest prize order of preference.
My bad. I’ll just text him and tell him he’s a dummy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Bravo1sqdfo said:
My bad. I’ll just text him and tell him he’s a dummy.

Tony Wall does that to me all the time

Nichiren

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Burk, small questions when will be getting a copy of the randomized list for the draw. saw it mentioned in the first post but not posted yet. Monday i guess?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Nichiren said:
Hey Burk, small questions when will be getting a copy of the randomized list for the draw. saw it mentioned in the first post but not posted yet. Monday i guess?
Yes

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Mike wolever(hunter_dmw12) said:
in the past Tony and Burk get together and see who can out drink who then they push the randomize button and drink another pitcher. by this time they are both passed out and we all have to wait for them to wake up and sober up before they release anything. Do I see a problem with this... HELL NO...
It's a proven method, Why screw with success?

Bravo1sqdfo

Well-Known Fanatic
Bartles & Jaymes or Jack Daniels wine coolers.

I’m more of a St. Ides malt liquor kinda guy...

Latest posts