2017 Contingency Entries

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Cootie said:
Ok. Thank you. Is there a defined timeline? Like jerseys issue around April and match dates go through year end?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
We don't plan the year in advance, it's dependant on our sponsors, but we do post in advance of any important dates. The best option is to visit regularly & participate in discussions to see the updates.

Cootie

Fanatic
Wall said:
We don't plan the year in advance, it's dependant on our sponsors, but we do post in advance of any important dates. The best option is to visit regularly & participate in discussions to see the updates.
Got it. Thanks so much!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

crackerman

Active Fanatic
Wall said:
Working on it
Faster!!!!

I kid, I Kid but I did see the section on 2018 coming soon on techwears site.

If it is possible I would love a design with a green base shirt.
Soon!

yury

Well-Known Fanatic
crackerman said:
If it is possible I would love a design with a green base shirt.
... to match berm color during summer :) hopefully ROs could spot guys in green shirts downrange helping to reset the stage.

Glockstar

Fanatic
Will an update be posted about the 2017 prize results and 2018 program? My first 2018 match is March 10th and the MO 3gun Championship is less than 1 month away etc. just curious about an updated status / timeline. Thanks in Advance!

crackerman

Active Fanatic
yury said:
... to match berm color during summer :) hopefully ROs could spot guys in green shirts downrange helping to reset the stage.
Ohhhhhh Mr Fancy getting to shoot at clubs where grass grows on the berms. I get concrete revetments and sand hills. Green stands out :eek:nthequiet: :nyam:

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
We're still collecting prizes from the 2017 sponsors.
We're working on it but it takes time.
We won't start anything for 2018 until we wrap up 2017.

Baby Seal Club

Active Fanatic
Burke, Tony, and anyone else that’s helping you: Thanks for taking the time and putting in the effort to set up sponsors, design us jerseys, and get us prizes, so that we can get even more enjoyment from the sports we love. Also, thanks for taking on the stress that comes with doing all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Baby Seal Club said:
Burke, Tony, and anyone else that’s helping you: Thanks for taking the time and putting in the effort to set up sponsors, design us jerseys, and get us prizes, so that we can get even more enjoyment from the sports we love. Also, thanks for taking on the stress that comes with doing all that.

You are welcome. Thanks for saying that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
thanks guys,
I know everyone gets excited about the prize table & believe me We enjoy giving this stuff away just as much.
Unfortunately, it just takes time to gather all of the stuff from the sponsors.
Sometimes our answers to your questions may be a little short like "we're working on it", but honestly, that's the only information we have to give.
I wish we could do more to get this stuff quicker but we're at the mercy of the sponsors.
We can't make them hurry & ship it.
I'm grateful for everything they do for us & I'm not going to call them every day demanding they ship our stuff.
Burk & I do check in with them to make sure we stay on their radar, but that's about the best we can do.

Bravo1sqdfo

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
thanks guys,
I know everyone gets excited about the prize table & believe me We enjoy giving this stuff away just as much.
Unfortunately, it just takes time to gather all of the stuff from the sponsors.
Sometimes our answers to your questions may be a little short like "we're working on it", but honestly, that's the only information we have to give.
I wish we could do more to get this stuff quicker but we're at the mercy of the sponsors.
We can't make them hurry & ship it.
I'm grateful for everything they do for us & I'm not going to call them every day demanding they ship our stuff.
Burk & I do check in with them to make sure we stay on their radar, but that's about the best we can do.
Wall, I think I speak for everybody here we really do appreciate you and Burk spearheading this. We know the prize table will come around, most of us just are just itching to order our 2018 jersey.

But know that all your effort is appreciated. Cheers fellas!

jeepinreb1975

Well-Known Fanatic
Bravo1sqdfo said:
Wall, I think I speak for everybody here we really do appreciate you and Burk spearheading this. We know the prize table will come around, most of us just are just itching to order our 2018 jersey.
But know that all your effort is appreciated. Cheers fellas!
Totally agree
Just want to get going for 2018

And thanks for everything you guys do

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
We've got most of the stuff gathered for the prize drawing, were just waiting on a few more sponsors. I've talked to them & we should hopefully have the stuff pretty soon.

We can't begin to negotiate for 2018 until 2017 is in the books, because it would just further complicate a process that is already more complicated than it should be.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Sorry this is taking so long guys. We're just waiting for a few more sponsors to get us stuff.
We've got most of everything ready to go but still working to get product from the last few.
It definitely been a little tougher wrapping up the prize table this year but we'll get it going soon.
As soon as we have the last piece for the giveaway, we'll get it going.

thanks for your patience

Latest posts