2016 Contingency Program Discussion

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Double check your entries. Tony and I are going to check all of them and the final tally will be the final tally

posted via Tapatalk

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
612.gif

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
Damn comouters and I do NOT get along. I am trying like hell to get my points entered. Previous post says January 31st so I thought I had tomorrow also. I took the day off work and thought I would go to the range and tune my new 3gun rifle and come home as after lunch and get this started. Ended up dark before I got home. Then supper and kids homework and and and,,,,, Computers and I don't get along and I don't think things are loading correctly. At the end of the year last year I graduated to loading them right from my phone and not even needing my sons help LOL but it's fighting me tonight.

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
ATTENTION CONTINGENCY PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS!

January 31, 2017 is the last day you can post entries for the contingency program. We gave everyone an extra month since we got started late this year

DON'T ASK FOR EXTRA TIME TO GET YOUR ENTRIES POSTED. If you wait to the last minute and have computer problems or your internet is down, or your dog ate your jersey, IT WON'T MATTER
It about kicked my @$$ but I won in the long run. Well I hope I did something right anyway. Now time for a nap!! Uughhh,,,,

Ryan Groves

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
ATTENTION CONTINGENCY PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS!

January 31, 2017 is the last day you can post entries for the contingency program. We gave everyone an extra month since we got started late this year

DON'T ASK FOR EXTRA TIME TO GET YOUR ENTRIES POSTED. If you wait to the last minute and have computer problems or your internet is down, or your dog ate your jersey, IT WON'T MATTER

Burk Cornelius said:
LAST DAY FOR ALL ENTRIES!
Wait what!?! You changed the entry date? Man I had to work all day yesterday, just gone done putting them all in today as I had been planning all month

Latest posts