2016 Contingency Program Discussion

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
59nolimit said:
I agree! That list is looking great!!
Hopefully more to come

Please tell vendors about BoomerShooter when you order products!!!!
If you buy from a reseller, send a message to the MFG telling them that you heard about their product on BS.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Wall said:
Hopefully more to come

Please tell vendors about BoomerShooter when you order products!!!!
If you buy from a reseller, send a message to the MFG telling them that you heard about their product on BS.
Can't stress this enough

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
There will be detailed instructions when we launch the 2016 program

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Bjlffire1 said:
I think my son would like to participate in this program, are there any details?

Thanks

Wall said:
There will be detailed instructions when we launch the 2016 program
The short version is that you buy a jersey and shoot matches. Post a picture and the results here on BoomerShooter every time you shoot a match and accumulate points (1 per match). At the end of the year we have a random drawing and give away a bunch of cool stuff. The more you shoot the better your chances are of winning

Keepkool

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
UPDATE for 2016 Contingency Program

We are in negotiations with Techwear USA, the premier manufacturer of shooting jerseys. We hope to be able to provide shooters with a choice of the type of shirt they want (i.e. crew, v-neck, collar) We will let you know as soon as we know pricing etc (should be soon)

Also, I can announce some of the sponsors that are already signed up for the 2016 jersey

Tin Star Shooting Range
OR3GUN
Tooth and Nail Armory
Invictus Practical
Collectibles Insurance
Nordic Products
Timney Triggers
Bob from Techwear USA puts out a great product. If there is anything I can do to help Burk , I shoot with Bob monthly.

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
I demand pictures. Or at least a Burk's best crayon drawing of the 2016 jersey. Unless he's ate all the crayons, then I'll just wait. Sorry Burk, I just feel compelled to give you hell.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Like this only a different color and a different design and with a bunch of logos from our sponsors on it

ziperpolotriple.png

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Nichiren said:
I'm just afraid to see what the price will be :) once shipping and exchange rate to Canada kick in I might have to get a second mortgage on my house :p

I might not be too bad. We are also going to offer the v-neck and crew neck options which are only $70 base price

Tony and I will be sporting the v-neck version so our giant skulls will fit through the opening. Plus it will really show off the "nest"

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
I might not be too bad. We are also going to offer the v-neck and crew neck options which are only $70 base price

Tony and I will be sporting the v-neck version so our giant skulls will fit through the opening. Plus it will really show off the "nest"
Chicks dig the nest. Make sure you have a gold chain buried in the nest.

Latest posts