2016 Contingency Prize Awards

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
Thanks to Tony and Burk, you guys are super awesome superb badassery status, but mostly Tony cause I know Burk was just sitting around eating nachos.
Who doesn't like nachos?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Prize winners.......

If you won an ffl item. You don't need to do anything right now. I've got quite a bit of stuff still going on to get this all wrapped up. I'll be sending you a pm with instructions on what you need to do for me to get your prize sent out. But for now, nothing.

Other prizes...some of the stuff we have is actual product, some is a certificate for the product. We have your addresses from when you signed up for the program. If you've moved, we'll need that new address. We will not ship to someone else. If you want to sell your prize, do it after you receive it. If you need to send us a new address send Burk a pm with your address change. You only need to contact us if you've changed your address.

Be patient and we'll get it done, but there's still quite a bit left to do.

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
Wall said:
Prize winners.......

If you won an ffl item. You don't need to do anything right now. I've got quite a bit of stuff still going on to get this all wrapped up. I'll be sending you a pm with instructions on what you need to do for me to get your prize sent out. But for now, nothing.

Other prizes...some of the stuff we have is actual product, some is a certificate for the product. We have your addresses from when you signed up for the program. If you've moved, we'll need that new address. We will not ship to someone else. If you want to sell your prize, do it after you receive it. If you need to send us a new address send Burk a pm with your address change. You only need to contact us if you've changed your address.

Be patient and we'll get it done, but there's still quite a bit left to do.
I am moving in 14 days, so it depends on when things get sent out. I'll PM Burk just in case.

Greg Sonnen

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks again for another great year of Boomershooter.

To all the winners: Be sure you send a thanks to the sponsor of your prize. Hit them up on social media. Talk them up on the facebook 3 Gun groups.

They will appreciate the thanks and will be thankful for the exposure about their product.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Greg Sonnen said:
To all the winners: Be sure you send a thanks to the sponsor of your prize. Hit them up on social media. Talk them up on the facebook 3 Gun groups.

They will appreciate the thanks and will be thankful for the exposure about their product.
As much as I despise Facebook, Greg is right

Greg Sonnen

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
Prize winners.......
Where (city/state) will FFL items be shipping out from? If its nearby, some of us might pick up the items and save you the pain of shipping.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Greg Sonnen said:
Where (city/state) will FFL items be shipping out from? If its nearby, some of us might pick up the items and save you the pain of shipping.
Okc

jeepinreb1975

Well-Known Fanatic
Received my scope today

Big thanks to all who help put this progress on and thanks again to vortex optics's for their continued support of boomer shooter and the shooting sports

JIMM223

Active Fanatic
Received my CR Speed holster and belt yesterday.
Timney discount cards also in the box. Good deal!
Thanks Jim :vinsent:

Latest posts