2016 Contingency Prize Awards

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Bravo1sqdfo said:
Burk teasing us enough with the 2017 jersey stuff, so I vote no on more teasing. All those in favor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah, I'll post it up here pretty quick, I'm just wrapped up with other stuff for a little bit

Wall said:
yeah, I'll post it up here pretty quick, I'm just wrapped up with other stuff for a little bit
Other stuff=One more beer lol

Congrats everyone, spread the word. This has been going on for awhile now and just gets better and better.

Fleche

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
nice, but I think we'll go ahead & give the random thing a shot & see what happens.
Who knows, I may be a little psychic.
Hahahah! You were the total opposite of psychic. From random example #1 to dead last =)

I deserve it for the amount I was able to compete this year anyway. To 2017 and getting healthy!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Fleche said:
Hahahah! You were the total opposite of psychic. From random example #1 to dead last =)

I deserve it for the amount I was able to compete this year anyway. To 2017 and getting healthy!
What can I say, I tried

compshootfl

Well-Known Fanatic
This was my 1st year participating and I wanted to say what a great job all involved did, this one is run the way all programs like this should be run.

Now.....here's the 2017 jersey design...take it away Wall !!!!

Oh...Thanks to all the great sponsors!!!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
compshootfl said:
This was my 1st year participating and I wanted to say what a great job all involved did, this one is run the way all programs like this should be run.

Now.....here's the 2017 jersey design...take it away Wall !!!!

Oh...Thanks to all the great sponsors!!!
Thanks for participating

btaylor1505

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks to everyone who put in long hours to make this possible. And thanks to the sponsors for the awesome prizes. Having participated in the program gave me an excuse to shoot more and often. Out with 2016 and on to 2017!

Aggieddad02

Well-Known Fanatic
Back in 2010, after Brandon and Jesse had been banned from another gun forum located in OK, the two of them decided they would start a gun friendly website that was for the most part free to discuss any gun related issues. You see the two of them wanted a site that people could freely express their ideas without fear of the ban hammer being dropped for no other reason than it contradicted the ideas of those individuals who began a gun related site. Jesse and Brandon did great things with Boomershooter and at the time I was not fully aware of the other individuals that were involved in this project. Thanks to Tony, Burk, Dennis and a host of other individuals our site has become the premiere site for anything related to shooting and we boast a membership that extends beyond the boundaries of Oklahoma and the continental United States.

The hard work behind the scenes that it takes to pull off the Contingency Prize program cannot be emphasized enough. From the securing of sponsors, to the distribution of the prizes many long hours go into this process.

It is my pleasure to be associated with such a great group of men and women who are Boomer shooter members. To Tony, Burk, Dennis and everyone of you that have touched this project thank you very much.

Walter DuBois aka Aggieddad02

Bravo1sqdfo

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Thanks to Tony and Burk, you guys are super awesome superb badassery status, but mostly Tony cause I know Burk was just sitting around eating nachos.
You can't judge a man on his love for nachos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts