2016 Contingency Prize Awards

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
Silly question: when making our list if there are multiples of an exact same item, we don't list them more than once, correct? Example: Patriot Cases $100 only needs to be listed once & you get one of the 17 available.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
KellyB said:
Silly question: when making our list if there are multiples of an exact same item, we don't list them more than once, correct? Example: Patriot Cases $100 only needs to be listed once & you get one of the 17 available.
Correct

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
KellyB said:
It would be cool to list the same thing over & over so it was your only prize choice.
Nordic PCC
Nordic PCC
Nordic PCC...
Then if it was gone when it was your turn, you'd have to be skipped since you effectivly had no choice in your thread.

So don't do that

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
Then if it was gone when it was your turn, you'd have to be skipped since you effectivly had no choice in your thread.

So don't do that
Buzzkill.

But seriously, thanks for getting all this stuff together. Great program, great sponsors.

compshootfl

Well-Known Fanatic
81 people....115 prizes.....good odds for something really nice!

Good job to all involved in this, this was my first year and really think this is a great deal and I had lots of fun participating.

tatertot

Fanatic
This is great. Also my first year participating. Thanks again. I could imagine how difficult and time consuming this would have taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
compshootfl said:
81 people....115 prizes.....good odds for something really nice!

Good job to all involved in this, this was my first year and really think this is a great deal and I had lots of fun participating.
Maybe next year we can get to some big matches together Mike.

Joel Vallejo

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for all the hard work guys! This is an even better table than last year. I really appreciate the opportunities y'all have provided.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Mike wolever(hunter_dmw12) said:
Question... So if you don't fill out a list do you go to the bottom when it is time?
We're not mind readers, if we don't know what you want, you're skipped. Just like last year.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Question... So if you don't fill out a list do you go to the bottom when it is time?

Wall said:
We're not mind readers, if we don't know what you want, you're skipped. Just like last year.
So to clarify (just like last year), when it's your turn if you don't have a prize order choice list, you move to the end. If you only have 10 things on your list & all of them are gone already, you move to the end. It's not difficult to arrange a list of less than 50 choices (no need to list duplicates), It's in your best interest.

After we get through all of the people who posted their lists of choices, we''ll go through the people who didn't create a list & they'll get to choose from what remains. We'll start at the first skipped person & work our way through to the end. They'll have a fixed time to select a prize & we'll move to the next person. I'll look at last year's program to see what we used for a time limit to choose.

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Tony. I was just making sure. I'm sure there are people that just want something free and don't take the time to participate in all the extra stuff.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Thanks Tony. I was just making sure. I'm sure there are people that just want something free and don't take the time to participate in all the extra stuff.
We love to do this stuff, but we can only do so much. We need you guys to step up & do your part too.

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
We love to do this stuff, but we can only do so much. We need you guys to step up & do your part too.
Guess it's time for me to step up and claim any unclaimed prizes. It's a sacrifice but one I'm willing to do for the good of the cause.[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Groves

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
It's not difficult to arrange a list of less than 50 choices (no need to list duplicates), It's in your best interest.
To make it even simpler for all: here (attached) is an excel file of the prizes with all the duplicates removed and priority numbers out to the left. If you want to change the order of items, just edit the priority numbers, then click the filter drop down box arrow next to the Priority header, and sort smallest to largest. Then copy the prize list and paste in your point tracker thread.

Attachments

• BoomerShooter 2016 Contingency Prize List.xlsx
    11.6 KB · Views: 62

Latest posts