2015 Jersey Contingency Program Prize Selection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck

Fanatic
Damn you all, your link takes me right back to this thread! I'm A freakin' Caveman and this technology frightens me. From what I could see there are some Glock 34-35 Holster (belt loop) available. I bought Hollie a Glock 35 and haven't done too much to make it high speed. Grant it getting her to come out and shot is like pulling teeth, but any little thing I can do to get her geared up and ready I'm on board. I just wish I could get her interested in the OSU shooting team.

If the Glock 34-35 Holster (belt loop) is still available hook me up. It's a small step, but maybe it will get that lil girl more interested in coming out to play... :~P

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Any of you that have had a change of address since the beginning of 2015 when you filled out the info for your tracker thread, send me a PM with your new address.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Any of you that have had a change of address since the beginning of 2015 when you filled out the info for your tracker thread, send me a PM with your new address ASAP, we want to start shipping this week. By Wednesday we'll be using the address given.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Below is a list of everyone that bought a jersey but did not make any entries in their point tracking thread. We are still going to let them select something from the prize table since we have such fabulous and generous sponsors.

Who does that? BoomerShooter, that's who

(KLG) Kenny Gant
Aftermath674
AJC
C Hyde
CBar
Chad King
Clayton
Clint Dismore
David Hooper
Kelly M
L6j6m
Marv Z
Millard
mwc
Roadgrime1
rolen1517
sash
Scott_S
scottk
stopthescam
Wicked Wendy

Names that were skipped in the first pick from lack of response

WB Powell
Yosmithy
SNA
RKent1

Here is the official list of available prizes. Make one selection and also an alternate. You do not have to wait for your name to be called

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php/topic/20442-2015-jersey-contingency-program-prize-selection-thread/?p=228406

THIS "FREE FOR ALL" SELECTION PROCESS WILL RUN THROUGH SUNDAY NIGHT 3/27/16 at 2100. AFTER THAT, THE THREAD IS CLOSED AND ALL SELECTIONS WILL CEASE

mwc

Fanatic
Bladetech 1911 5 inch beltloop holster
Or
Bladetech 1911 5 inch dropped offset holster
Right hand
Thanks

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Just to be clear, some of you may have missed it but you need to select a prize plus an alternate in case what you select isn't available. We'll be working on removing all of the previously picked prizes to make it a little easier to see on a mobile device.

Clint Dismore

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll take the Bladetech dropped offset 1911 right hand holster or the one with belt loops if that's not available. Thank you guys for doing this!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Post your selection & alternate choice here in this thread, not pm or email, thanks

Larry Mullican

Well-Known Fanatic
1. Extreme $50 certificate or Door #2 for $50 Blade Tech certificate. Greatly appreciate all the sponsors and hard work of everyone else that makes this sport so much fun. You guys are awesom!!

BigK674

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll take the Accurate Iron Certificate or the Southern Kentucky Tactical Certificate

stopthescam

Fanatic
For my selections I would like
1. Nordic Components - Certificate for MXT Shotgun extension - $79.95
or 2. The X-Treme Bullets - Xtreme Certificate $50.
Grazie mille signori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts