2015 Contingency Program Discussion

Brandon Deem

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Someone with more time than me should see what the average number of posts is of the Top 10 winners in the 2015 Contingency Program.

What's my point? I wish people were more active here and not just entering contingency points
Ask and you shall receive. Posts and join date. (I'm a stay at home dad. I have time.)

Jm_obrien - 72. 2/14
Wall - 10,696. 9/10
Law monkey - 40. 1/15
Kian - 27. 12/14
Tbarker13 - 87. 3/14
Timmy C - 92. 5/11
Nichiren - 77. 11/14
Clay groves (clay gross?)- 323. 10/13
Jc Cameron996- 278. 8/13
Farm girl- 70. 2/11

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Isn't the point of entering contingency points to give companies a quantifiable measure of the advertising they receive?

As far as posting, one of the good and bad things about forums that have been going for a while is that most questions or discussions have already taken place. If I have a question, I try to find a previous conversation on it in the search and if my question is answered by reading it, there's no need for me to post anything. That means information is shared, but reduces the amount of interaction necessary, as opposed to FB where conversations get obscured with discussions about Jesse's brand of choice for hair gel and stuffed cheeseburger recipes five minutes after they get posted.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
David Marlow said:
Isn't the point of entering contingency points to give companies a quantifiable measure of the advertising they receive?
Yes, but I am not sure what your question is. I wasn't indicating otherwise

David Marlow said:
As far as posting, one of the good and bad things about forums that have been going for a while is that most questions or discussions have already taken place. If I have a question, I try to find a previous conversation on it in the search and if my question is answered by reading it, there's no need for me to post anything. That means information is shared, but reduces the amount of interaction necessary, as opposed to FB where conversations get obscured with discussions about Jesse's brand of choice for hair gel and stuffed cheeseburger recipes five minutes after they get posted.
Agreed

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Someone with more time than me should see what the average number of posts is of the Top 10 winners in the 2015 Contingency Program.

What's my point? I wish people were more active here and not just entering contingency points
I didn't take this post as you specifically knocking people who only post contingency entries, but some of the voices could see irritation within your comment. But those are the female voices, so they're always looking for a deeper meaning in everything. Stupid women voices.

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
Brandon Deem said:
Ask and you shall receive. Posts and join date. (I'm a stay at home dad. I have time.)

Jm_obrien - 72. 2/14
Wall - 10,696. 9/10
Law monkey - 40. 1/15
Kian - 27. 12/14
Tbarker13 - 87. 3/14
Timmy C - 92. 5/11
Nichiren - 77. 11/14
Clay groves (clay gross?)- 323. 10/13
Jc Cameron996- 278. 8/13
Farm girl- 70. 2/11
now keep going down the list to top 40

luke.reninger

Well-Known Fanatic
On a different note, My address has changed. Should I contact Tony, Burk, or Bryan?

Thanks guys for running this. I can only imagine the logistical nightmare it is.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Trigger said:
On a different note, My address has changed. Should I contact Tony, Burk, or Bryan?

Thanks guys for running this. I can only imagine the logistical nightmare it is.
Burk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Trigger said:

Tony

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jumprun13k

Well-Known Fanatic
Like others have said, I generally only post when I feel like I can add something to the conversation. And usually I am the one looking for answers, so I search for them and often no post is needed.

But I can spam with the best of them if you like. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts