2015 BoomerShooter Jersey Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_S

Well-Known Fanatic
Nathan Henson said:
Just got an email that my order placed on 2/19 is part of a batch that is set to start [printing] next week.
Hope mine is in that batch :)

C Lyle Shooter

Fanatic
Jersey update. It has been a little over 7 weeks since I ordered mine and nothing. Finally got a hold of the printer and it somehow got overlooked. So if anyone out there has been waiting a while you might give them a shout to see if it got overlooked.

Joel Vallejo

Well-Known Fanatic
C Lyle Shooter said:
Jersey update. It has been a little over 7 weeks since I ordered mine and nothing. Finally got a hold of the printer and it somehow got overlooked. So if anyone out there has been waiting a while you might give them a shout to see if it got overlooked.
I need to do that I guess.

Oneshot

Fanatic
Who do I contact about my jersey order. I ordered a jersey on 3:19 three weeks ago just wanting to contact someone to find out what the time line is.

Chad King

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah i sent them a contact email about my order placed on 3/5 and still haven't heard anything back. If anyone knows an alternate contact form it would be greatly appreciated.

That Guy1

Fanatic
Ordered on 2/19. Received it on 4/26. When I emailed them, they did not mention specifics but that it had been overlooked for four weeks. If you've been waiting a while, you might try logging back in to your registration/order form and going to the contact page. There should be a place there where you can reach out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.