2014 Oklahoma State Championships

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Wouldn't it be awesome? Well, instead of talking about it, we are going to have one, or two. 10 Stages, 275+ rounds with medals and hopefully prizes. I want to keep the entry fee below $50 so everyone can shoot. Not sure when, not quite sure where (maybe open/limited/revo in okc, and maybe we can talk Tulsa into production/l10?)

I would like to get it done this spring time, before everyone gears up for major pistol and 3-gun matches. More information to follow. Those who have shot my matches before know this will be something a bit unique as far as challenging stages.. I promise it will be fun and I promise it WILL happen this year!!!

Mike

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
If you'd like I'll see what USSA would charge. That place is in a bit of turmoil because of the change in ownership, but I'd be happy to see what Dave says.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
That would be sweet Jeff. Or we could work a deal out with double alpha or just do it all at OKCGC. I am getting some time on John Bents calendar pretty soon for the consultation/therapy session. I have a few dates in mind that will not conflict with other big matches in the area and logistics.

Thanks all. News to follow soon. I will be working on stages this week and hopefully we can get them approved quickly. Going to try and work this like a 3-gun match and see if we can't get some sponsors to help with prizes.

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm sure Robert at DA would go for it. He's got at least one(and maybe two) weekends a month open.

OKC GC would almost certainly be the least expensive of the three.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Mike,
I'm sure you've already factored me into this in some way, but Hit me up if you need any help, I'd be more than happy

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
The Antichrome said:
It'd be great to have a championship match at ATA again...

Where is Double Alpha???????
Hahaha. I meant ATA. The mere fact that I am volunteering to do this shows I might have had a few. I think this year, for simplicity sake, we will run all divisions in a two day format at OKCGC. You can shoot Saturday in the limited, open and revo, or Sunday in Prod, L10, SS, or both days for a chance to be two gun state champion.

We shall see. Either way, it will be fun.

Latest posts