2014 Brownells 3 Gun Am. and Jr. National Championships (Now Pro / AM)

toothandnail

Well-Known Fanatic
2014 Brownells US 3 Gun Amateur and Junior National(Pro / AM ) Championships which will be held September 26-28, 2014. Will be at Lead Farm 3Gun range, Just NE of Versailles, MO. MOVED from the Fire for Effect Range near Fayette.

We have kinda been given this match last minute, and need to get more entries. This will be changed to a Pro/AM style match, with all shooters shooting the same stages.
The MD is gone until about Sept 1, so we have a short time to fill the match.

All the stages are drawn and ready, range is ready

Any Pro's / Amateur registering,
Register here
https://clubs.practiscore.com/2014-brownells-pro-am-national-championships/register

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
Found the posting for this match a while back and really wish I could go. Unfortunately, once again I have to work that weekend. This whole work thing is really getting in the way of me being able to shoot every weekend.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
jcameron996 said:
Found the posting for this match a while back and really wish I could go. Unfortunately, once again I have to work that weekend. This whole work thing is really getting in the way of me being able to shoot every weekend.
Yep, once again, JC and I will be spooning under a steam line at work while thinking about pasting and resetting steel.

toothandnail

Well-Known Fanatic
Still plenty of slots open, keep those entries coming.

Sign-up on Practiscore

If you have already sent in your paper registration, you can sign-up on Practiscore as well.
As we will be cross checking and transfering all info into PS ourself before the match.

LoganbillJ

Sponsor
Here is the announcement from the MD regarding the match.
To all who have signed up for this match:

Due to low attendance, we have decided to cancel the match for this year.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Refunds will be sent out this week.

Thanks,

Ken Flood

toothandnail

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
I'll second that idea, if you can make the match it will be well worth it.

On a side note, we will be having a major match(150 shooter slots) in March 2015, that we will be 100% in charge of.

Started setting up the match website today got the Practiscore reg. ready (opens in a couple of weeks).

Just like when we ran our race track - it will be well organized, and ready to shoot at the stated times . :good:

Latest posts