2014 3-Gun Children's Hospital Chairty Match @ Old Fort Gun Club

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I am off and if I have deer tags filled, then I will try and make this one.

I see that it is the 1st annual, so this is the second year they are hosting this match?

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I am working that whole week except Thanksgiving, so the family is going to Illinois without me for the four-day. I may have to see if I can make this one.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Can't make it. I hope this match is a huge success. Nothing better then supporting a dedicated Children's Hospital. Have fun who ever is attending from boomershooter.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not really thooper thquad material, but I am a very good candidate for the Very Special Forces. They get issued those cool Protec helmets to keep them from licking the windows on the uparmored short bus.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
David Marlow said:
I'm not really thooper thquad material, but I am a very good candidate for the Very Special Forces. They get issued those cool Protec helmets to keep them from licking the windows on the uparmored short bus.
Put Wall and I down On your squad request. We have a $20 bet on whether or not you're really as creepy in person as you are on the forum.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm creepy? That makes me sad. Sad is bad. That's what the doc says.

An afterthought; make sure you don't have to settle up until the end of the day. It may take me a bit to warm up to you guys.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Trying to talk jcameron into making the trip down. I will most likely be wanting to run as far away from the inlaws as humanly possible by Friday anway.

Latest posts