2013 US Carbine Association National Championship

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
The first ever USCA National Championship is in the works: The 2013 Noveske Rifleworks USCA National Championship.

US Carbine Association

The match will be in Florida Nov.15th - 17th. 280+ shooters over 9-stages. ROs shoot on the 15th. Shooters will shoot 5-stages on Saturday, the 16th, and 4-stages on Sunday, the 17th.

The list of sponsors is just being formed but Noveske, Wilson Combat, Magpul, Bladetech, Viking Tactics and a few more are already confirmed. We are very close to bringing on several more gun manufacturers. The prize table will get better day by day.

We're also putting together a "super squad" with several top 3-Gun competitors you all are very familiar with.

The match will be "formally" announced in the next week or so and the site will be updated. Registration is opening mid-June for non-sponsored shooters. I'll also keep this thread updated with details as they emerge.

Airic

I shoot.
I've wanted to do something like this for a long time. Problem is, the people around here in SW OK have a hard enough time coming up with pistol ammo. Hell I'm not even sure I could come up with rifle ammo right now (considering I don't reload it).

Maybe when all this crap blows over, we have the 4th weekend open for another match.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Eric Gambill said:
Are there any USCA clubs in Oklahoma or the surrounding areas?
They asked me to be a state coordinator but I had to decline since I can't run matches at okcgc. If someone is interested let me know. There are pretty good perks.

Mac MacDonald

GunZoo
Knight's Armament has just signed on as the Heavy Division sponsor for the 2013 Noveske Rifleworks USCA National Championship! http://www.knightarmco.com/

The prize table is starting to look good! I'll update this thread as we sign more sponsors and have more match related details.

Mac MacDonald

GunZoo
Finally we can formally disclose the location of the host range. We had a verbal agreement for some time but nothing in writing. As of Saturday the formal contract was signed. The range is the Volusia County Gun & Hunt Club in New Symrna Beach, Florida (link below).

The owner of the range has invested a good bit in updating the range and it truly is ready for the big leagues. Lots of bays, tons of space and close to a major airport and attractions (Orlando,FL and Daytona Beach). I wouldn't be suprised if they start prying major USPSA matches out of the clutches of The Universal Shooting Academy down in Frostproof,FL in the very near future.

Registration will be open June 28th and we will provide the registration link here and on both our website and Facebook page.

Registration fees will include a one-year membership with USCA. ROs and volunteers will shoot free. If you're interested in volunteering please message me or shoot me an email (mac AT uscarbineassociation.com).

We are working out discounted rates for hotels in the area and should have that nailed down very soon. We will have a food vendor onsite.

Range Website: http://www.volusiacountygunandhuntclub.com/

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll see if I can bring some folks up from Miami / Lauderdale for this. Is it going to be one day or multi-day event?

Mac MacDonald

GunZoo
MiniUzi said:
I'll see if I can bring some folks up from Miami / Lauderdale for this. Is it going to be one day or multi-day event?

Competitors will shoot 5-stages on Saturday and 4-stages on Sunday.

Daniel Defense has just signed on as a Division sponsor for the 2013 Noveske Rifleworks USCA National Championship! They make amazing rifles and we're so happy to have them as a sponsor and to add their rifles to the prize table. Be sure to check them out at https://danieldefense.com/about-daniel-defense

Novekeske, KAC and Daniel Defense rifles on the table...wow! Top notch stuff, people!

Latest posts