2013 revolver nationals

ChrisC

Revolver Division
this the is gun i shot this weekend, 4 inch 625 Smith and Wesson, action by 150x custom in Norman, OK

Attachments

• 625.jpg
    625.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 54

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
Congratulations Chris. Great shooting.

It was a great match and great weather to shoot in. There were a lot of Okies shooting at PASA on Sunday.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Thank you all for your support. I did not take video as I am taking a new approach on shooting this season. There is some video of the stages of the super squad on liveshots.net. just imagine me doing it but just a bit slower :)

Only one mike for the whole match....

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Nationals was a blast despite me feeling like crap. Had a headache all weekend and only just got it under control as of a couple of hours ago. Because of this I was only able to get maybe 3 hours of sleep all weekend. Not real conducive to good shooting. Despite all of this I still didn't finish last, but damn close. :(

I know that I will be back next year if I can land a slot or if it's open again, it's etched in stone I'll be there. The standards stage was just insane, draw, shoot 6, reload shoot 6 more. In 8 seconds. And at 25 yards. And the center target had a no-shoot covering about 50% of the target. Yep. Nationals is the real deal. The rest of the stages weren't complicated or hose fest stages but require good fundamentals and emphasize being able to hit. I shot 82% of the points not counting penalties and 75% with penalties. No FTEs or anything but I did hit 2 no-shoots. :(

Latest posts