2013 Contingency Program Virtual Prize Table

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
2013 BoomerShooter Contingency Program
Virtual Prize Table
This year we are going to do things a little different. Instead of having set prizes for the Top 3 places - we are going to create a virtual prize table. We will have 5-10 prizes, from guns, to BoomerShooter AR-15 lowers, to Certificates for training and $$$$ at sponsors. When we do the drawing at the end of the year - you will then get to choose IN ORDER of how you were drawn when you go to the prize table.

PRIZES:

• See that attached list...

TOTAL PRIZE VALUE - $10,500+!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• BoomerShooter Contingency Progam Virtual Prize Table.pdf
    18.9 KB · Views: 920

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Everything is now on one list and it adds up to over $7100 in swag. I'm unlocking this topic so we can talk about this boat load of awesome!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Not only is it over $7000, but there are 45 prizes on that table (for now). I don't know how many jerseys we have out there but my guess is that most (if not everyone) will take something home.

THAT is the tits

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
The prize table is awesome! Thanks to everyone that put this together! At risk of seeming sappy, I have evjoyed being a part of the Boomershooter community as much as anything. But I call dibs on the 1911. Next year my dad wants in. He is 78 in January. Wonder if that will make him the oldest Boomershooter?

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
I am so glad I came across this forum through jesse's website one day. I did not purchase my jersey till late in the year and have not gotten to shoot as much as I would have liked because of work and shortage of ammo on my end. Shooting the last USPSA local club match Sunday to get my last entry posted. Next year I will be ordering first thing with the rest of you and wearing the jersey here in NY. Had a couple guys ask me about the jersey here so there maybe a few more jersey making there way to NY. Ammo shortage taken care of on my end for next year already. Thanks to everyone who put this together and I will make sure I send emails to all the sponsors.

Latest posts