2013 Contingency Program Virtual Prize Table

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Jesse Tischauser said:
That's the bus I'm gonna be driving when I come pick you suckas up and take you to school at the next 3 gun match.
I will bring windex for the windows, I would hate to catch something from one of the other forum members when I start a licking the glass.

jhenke

Well-Known Fanatic
If it's still available, do you think I could substitute for my CZ? I know they dont offer everything for it, but it needs to be amped up.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Torque said:
If it's still available, do you think I could substitute for my CZ? I know they dont offer everything for it, but it needs to be amped up.
almost everything on the list of included components is the same for the cz712 as a Benelli nova, only thing they don't have for you would be the bolt handle

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Alright folks. AS of today I have mailed out all of the certificates and all of the guns should have been picked up or shipped. If you don't receive your prizes in a few days let us know ASAP. Thanks to everyone for participating.

Kelly M. your steel is partly in my possession and partly at the Make Ready Pro Shop. I will get it wrangled up for you.

Charlie-2-6 We owe you a 2014 Jersey. Send me a PM with your Info And I will get it ordered for you.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Today I received my Shotgun Tube from Nordic Components to my surprise in the box was also a hat. Thank you everyone who put this program on including the sponsors!!! Can't wait for my 2014 Jersey to get here.

Latest posts