2013 Contingency Program Virtual Prize Table

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
hunter_dmw12 said:
Does make ready pro have some certificates on the table. That place is addictive.

I don't know why "Dr. Feelgood" played in my head when I read that. (hopefully i didn't date myself with a Motley Crue reference)

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
Ya feels good when you order trying to keep your wife from finding out. Then his fast shipping was not so feel good when she picked up mail and found out I spent money. But what the hell. I would take a gift certificate from tony any day. I just hope there is one there when I get called last...

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
You can get him to print a different name on return address. Think of something like "Stinky's cat fish bait" then in the memo lines have it say "free samples extra stinky"

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I have attached a .PDF to the Original post that includes over $10,000 in not so virtual prizes.

Attachments

• BoomerShooter Contingency Progam Virtual Prize Table.pdf
    18.9 KB · Views: 229

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I picked up the Springfield Armory Range Officer .45 ACP 1911 this morning. Took it home and detail stripped it to treat with Froglube. Reassembled it and it's ready for many, many years of shooting and enjoyment. Thank you to everybody on the forum and Sooner State Pawn for this awesome prize. I love it!!!

jty0.jpg

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Single stack just might be in my future. Picked up a few Wilson Combat mags today. I'm ready to roll! The slide to frame fit on this 1911 is very tight. I'm afraid if it were any tighter it wouldn't function. With the tight fitting and match grade barrel I'm sure this beauty will be a damn good shooter.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Dustin Cantrell said:
I picked up the Springfield Armory Range Officer .45 ACP 1911 this morning. Took it home and detail stripped it to treat with Froglube. Reassembled it and it's ready for many, many years of shooting and enjoyment. Thank you to everybody on the forum and Sooner State Pawn for this awesome prize. I love it!!!

jty0.jpg
Where's the "Jealous" button :)

jhenke

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks awesome Dustin!

So what does the Nordic Components Ultimate Tactical Shotgun Shooter's Package include?

You guys are great for gathering the sponsors and prizes. Thank you!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Torque said:
Looks awesome Dustin!

So what does the Nordic Components Ultimate Tactical Shotgun Shooter's Package include?

You guys are great for gathering the sponsors and prizes. Thank you!

Latest posts