2013 Contingency Program Discussion

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm tempted to join in on this, god knows I shoot enough matches to be a contender and I'd be the only person running around with an uzi on a monthly basis with one of these on. If the jersey came with discounts from all the sponsors I'd be game. Black and red and Florida sun don't really make a happy shooter at the end of the day. Are the shirts it SPF rated? :)

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I haven't been to Ok to know how hot it is there, but I tell everyone who complains about the heat here in TN. To put a black heavy duty Plastic garbage bag on and walk around with it on all day if want to know what Forida feels like. The problem is TN has cool morning and the humidity might get to 80%, FL is hot and 100% humid at 8:00.

Most peple who go there are on vacation relaxing on a beach and don't notice it as bad as someone working. Plus they have a sea or gulf breeze, people inland don't.

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll see your 100 degree temps and raise you 100% humidity. Fat people die around here in August just by breathing.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
We had like 90 days over 100 last summer. It's 95 when you get up. There are no shade tress like TN, and no water to go swim in like Houston and FL.

And it's Oklahoma so that makes it 10 % worse no matter what we are talking about.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I understand Jesse HOT! TN where I am is sweet, high elevation 52 to 64 in the morning and not hot until about 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon then the cool down begins. I feel for you!

jtischauser

Marshal F said:
I understand Jesse HOT! TN where I am is sweet, high elevation 52 to 64 in the morning and not hot until about 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon then the cool down begins. I feel for you!
We should make Contingency Jerseys in the form of a tank top for the guys worried about the heat. We could get a light colored flannel pattern on it.

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
Nothing says professional shooting atire like wearing a wife beater with corporate logos on it. Maybe matching cut off blue jean shorts would complete the uniform.

jtischauser

Especially if the pockets stick out the bottom past the end of those cut offs.

I think we just described Wall's summer shooting outfit without realizing it.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Jesse Tischauser said:
Only 9 people with a tracker thread I guess that means we all win something!!!
I'm waiting to order a Jersey so I have something to post before I create a thread..........unless my Boomer Shooter T-shirt works for a 1/2 point :D

jackson923

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
We should make Contingency Jerseys in the form of a tank top for the guys worried about the heat. We could get a light colored flannel pattern on it.
By the sounds of it some guys want their shirts in Fuchsia and yes I had to ask my wife what the heck Fuchsia is, Wikipedia defines it as this:
Fuchsia (pronunciation: /ˈfjuːʃə/, FEW-shə) is a vivid reddish or pinkish purple color named after the flower of the fuchsia plant, itself named after the German scientist Leonhart Fuchs. Some people might think Fuchsia is a synonym for magenta although it is an entirely different color than magenta in some color palettes. Magenta in many color palettes has far more brown in it than fuchsia.

I'll see your heat and humidity because I have both here in Maryland and raise you another 1000 degrees for my fire department job.

jtischauser

Isn't there a rule about smiling in your pictures? Or at a minimum simply not looking like a guy that has a couple kids tied up in his bunker.

6E5513E0-8C8B-4485-A4EA-DA8D2BA11EF6-13775-00000C884FE8E3FB_zpsbd7f3e72.jpg

539451F3-2349-4092-81EA-27899F37ADF3-13775-00000C8855F5DF8F_zps68fc937e.jpg

Latest posts