2013 Contingency Program Discussion

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Post the results or a link to the results along with your picture/video in your own personal contingency thread tracker.

Tomdoughman

Active Fanatic
OK, New guy here....

So, buy a shirt and post a pic and you're in for 20pts?
Then, any match you shoot wearing the shirt, and getting a photo of self, and posting, you get points and it doesn't matter how you do in the match?
(how's that sentence?)

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Yea - pretty much - hopefully the shirts are ready tomorrow or wednesday to start ordering.

Worse case you only lose 3 points (assuming you shoot a match each weekend) so that is really only 1 entry :)

dennishoddy

1911-45 said:
So if I sign up it will be at least 3 weeks that I fall behind until jersey arrives and I can start shooting with it?
You can't win if you don't play. I've seen way to many contests where a person mob rules the entry's, and a person that submits one entry wins.

Just ask Steve. :D

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Yea - last year was complicated as heck and we had a limited number of entries. We want more people to participate. All matches = 1 point. The only other bonus is an extra 20 points for buying the 2013 jersey (when its avail)

1911-45

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
You can't win if you don't play. I've seen way to many contests where a person mob rules the entry's, and a person that submits one entry wins.

Just ask Steve. :D
I have a brother like that he can buy one entry and win! I'm not that lucky. I will be shooting 2 matches this weekend and all I have is a BS patch Jesse gave me in Tusla...

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
1911-45 said:
I have a brother like that he can buy one entry and win! I'm not that lucky. I will be shooting 2 matches this weekend and all I have is a BS patch Jesse gave me in Tusla...
You could rush order a 2012 jersey. You could literally buy a jersey and win a gun as long as you enter the program with your own contingency thread.

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm with K9, I'd like a second jersey. Where can I get an '11 or '12? I know I should have ordered one last year but didn't really think I would be shooting that much, lol. This year I know I won't be shooting as much as last year but I want to look good doing it.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
if you're buying one anyway you should get the 2013 design & support the current sponsors

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Wall said:
if you're buying one anyway you should get the 2013 design & support the current sponsors
Kind of what I thought. The 2012 jersey is going to take 3 weeks also. Why not just get (2) 2013 so you can represent our current sponsors

Latest posts