2013 BoomerShooter.com Jersey

okorpheus

Well-Known Fanatic
Where are they shipping from? Hope my email went through but certainly understand the weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm hoping they come quick, but three weeks isn't bad. I got excited when I saw my account was charged, thought that meant it shipped. Guess not. I would, of course, as well charge when ordered for an item like this that is custom made with the customer's name on it. I'll wait patiently. Thanks for your work on this, Brandon.

jhenke

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for the weather report Brandon. It's 35 here on Long Island. Like, everyday. Until it gets colder and we get 2.5 feet of snow like two weeks ago. Just saying. Jealous. Again, just saying. LOL

Charlie-2-6

Active Fanatic
What about us poor deprived overseas eurodudes. Can we order a jersey too? Probably not allowed to take part in the Contingency Programm due to regulations etc etc, but could always do with a great jersey.
Results will most likely still be mediocre, but atleast I'll be the best dressed guy at the local matches. Perhaps the RO's even get blinded by all that awesomeness and forget to count the occasional Delta :lol:

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Heck yea. Order a jersey. If you want i can see if I can flat rate ship if they can't.

I talked to Mitch today everyone. He has about 125 emails to sort through but he is back at work so stay tuned!!!

Charlie-2-6

Active Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
Heck yea. Order a jersey. If you want i can see if I can flat rate ship if they can't.
Cool.Just emailed him my order.
Can't wait to get it.
Thanks for the help Brandon.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
No prob - if he won't ship to you let me know I think there is such a thing as international flat rate - I'm sure I could figure it out for ya ;-)

SoonerPast1

Well-Known Fanatic
They have not acknowledged my order or a follow-up message asking for some acknowledgement that they have the order. I'm a bit nervous about having provided my credit card number in the first email, now.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I spoke with him on Tuesday.

They were snowed in last week due to the blizzard and then Mitch had a medical emergency. I know when I spoke to him he said he had about 200 emails he had to try to sort through to catch up.

I'll shoot him an email later today.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
SoonerPast said:
They have not acknowledged my order or a follow-up message asking for some acknowledgement that they have the order. I'm a bit nervous about having provided my credit card number in the first email, now.
Well then call your credit card company and check if any fraudulent charges have gone through. 9/10 they will call you if your card is being miss used and you still won't be liable for the charges.

They don't typically orders like ours. Most sports teams call up and order 4-20 shirts with a name on them and they pay once and ship once. Our situation is different so please be patient.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Got this from mitch a few min ago:

Yeah today is essentially my first full day back. I've got 27 invoices that need to be submitted with the rest of yours. I am going to try to get to them all today.

Thanks,

Mitch

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Jesse Tischauser said:
How about we allow people to wear a white t shirt with BoomerShooter.com written on it in black or red sharpie until the jerseys come in?
How about my "official: BoomerShooter T-shirt?

Latest posts