2013 BoomerShooter.com Jersey

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee Matlock said:
Will there be room for first and last name? What do people usually do? Last, first, or both? Should I just put REDNECK on the back of mine?

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
My 2012 had my first and last name on it. May do "Argyle Armoring" this year or just my last name. I doubt there's enough room, so I may just have to do my last name.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee Matlock said:
Will there be room for first and last name? What do people usually do? Last, first, or both? Should I just put REDNECK on the back of mine?

Feegee you should definitely put B.A.F.
I don't think ***** Ass Faget will fit

Feegee

The Magic Man
Only if you put I.S.F.D ON yours Cory.
Are you still mad that I have out shot you at the last two matches and you had to pay me money? Hahahahahahah

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee what three gun scores were you looking at??

Jerad I am thinking Feegee is really wanting Figjam
He shot the last three gun with assless pants that is really putting it out there.
When they told him both hands had to be on the barrel he bent all the way over and grabbed the base of the barrel.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
B.S. DuBois said:
Usually last name on the back - I doubt there is room - we were hard pressed to get all of the big sponsors on there this year - good problem to have I guess
When you talk to Todd, ask him how many characters he can fit on the collar?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I think Feegee is a first name only kinda name.

Black always looks best on the majority of shooters. See their midsection for an explanation as to why. If you're worried about being hot bring an umbrella and get a pink shirt:)

jtischauser

I love the smack talk BTW!!!

Grabbed the bottom of the barrel made me piss the bed a little.

Corey said:
Feegee what three gun scores were you looking at??
Jerad I am thinking Feegee is really wanting Figjam
He shot the last three gun with assless pants that is really putting it out there.
When they told him both hands had to be on the barrel he bent all the way over and grabbed the base of the barrel.
I love the smack talk BTW!!!

Grabbed the bottom if the barrel made me piss the bed a little.

dennishoddy

Jesse Tischauser said:
I think Feegee is a first name only kinda name.

Black always looks best on the majority of shooters. See their midsection for an explanation as to why. If you're worried about being hot bring an umbrella and get a pink shirt:)
My manly 24 pack abbs will not ever wear pink!!

jtischauser

TacticalK9 said:
Since Jesse started this immediately, im going to sharpie BOOMERSHOOTER.COM on the front of a T-shirt, and all the sponsors on the back and wear it to every match till i get my jersey.

any objections? Good!
Sorry bro! This early start was to reward our members that paid for jerseys over the last two years as well. Next year you can get extra points on the newbies.

jackson923

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry didn't see it was there a price finalized yet on this? Looks like I'm gonna miss a bunch of matches due to my daughters tournament softball team so I won't be in the running for the contingency prizes but I dig the shirt and think I want one anyway.

Latest posts