2013 BoomerShooter.com Jersey

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Man y'all are some impatient people lol

I'm waiting on the last revision. They got all the logos places and are tweaking one thing

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
It's your fault for making the virtual prize table so good!
B.S. DuBois said:
Man y'all are some impatient people lol
I'm waiting on the last revision. They got all the logos places and are tweaking one thing
It's your fault for making the virtual prize table so good!

Take you're time to get it right. These shirts are too pricey to have them not look good.

Brandi

Well-Known Fanatic
Does anyone know if checks are accepted? I've had my info stolen once giving it over the phone and it's definitely not safe to put it in an email. I could even have a check sent directly from my bank if that would be better. Otherwise without a secure way to pay I'm out :(

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Just send Mitch an email and ask - that's all you can do.

Never heard of anyone paying wtih a check before but thats not to say they wont do it

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
charger arms said:
Ordered. Used my last name since I didn't think "Quit looking at my ass Jesse" would fit in the name section.
I would have paid for it if you used that name.

jhenke

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm in. Just placed my order. I bet I'm the only one from this commie state of NY to get one. Maybe it will help in my first year of competing! At least I'll look good.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Sent an email with the order details yesterday and called this morning with my CC info. Mitch made a comment about there being a hundred of us placing orders for these jerseys. I'm sure he was exaggerating, but it seems a lot of Boomer Shooters have ordered jerseys. Can't wait to get it and start my contingency program entries!

ShaneP

Looks good to me
I sent an email asking what the character limit for the name on the collar was. I'm waiting to order mine until I know if my last name will fit or if I need to use Shane P or something else. I'll post his response when I get it.

jackson923

Well-Known Fanatic
Sent my email yesterday afternoon, received a phone call this morning just prior to 0900 EST, paid for my shirt over the phone and the kind gentleman stated that my shirt should be processed today. Woot Woot my shirt should be hot off the press today! Pin me on your map for Maryland, Northern Harford County about three miles from the Mason Dixon Line in PA.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I get a copy of each invoice so I can see where they are shipped to. As soon as your invoice comes across I'll add you to the map.

Feegee

The Magic Man
I ordered my also but did not get any Confirmation email? It was size xxxsexy!! But really do I get a email saying everything went through ok?

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts