2012 USSA 3-Gun Championship August 17-19th, Tulsa, OK

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Well the check went in the mail Monday but it sure doesn't look like it's made it there yet grrr I'll bring some more money just in case the wonderful government can't get a damn letter delivered. Later,

Kirk

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Well the check went in the mail Monday but it sure doesn't look like it's made it there yet grrr I'll bring some more money just in case the wonderful government can't get a damn letter delivered. Later,

Kirk

Kirk we have you squaded in squad 3. I dont know anything about money but i have you in as shooting

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Sweet! I was starting to wonder a bit, I've got a room at the Candlewood so looking forward to this shoot as the weather should be freakin' awesome. Thanks fella's! see ya tomorrow or Saturday morning. Later,

Kirk

twofifty

Well-Known Fanatic
Sucks ... I had to drop out because I jacked up my right arm. Being able to barely hold up a glass of water = no chance in hell of shooting.

Good luck to all.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
It could be worse! Team BoomerShooter.com member Michael J kicked so much ass at Rocky mountain 3 gun last weekend he broke his foot!

DSC02588x.jpg

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Sucks ... I had to drop out because I jacked up my right arm. Being able to barely hold up a glass of water = no chance in hell of shooting.

Good luck to all.
Dang...sorry to hear that buddy. You too mike. Get well soon to the both of you. The limited sectional is just around the corner.

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey thanks guys but it ain't no thing, it is just a step for a stepper.
However, truth be told my 42% finish indicates the ass kickin was my ass.
But I have never had so much fun getting whoped, wipped...SLAMED!
Got to take advantage of these tune up matches so I can finish in the upper half of 3GN Amateur Series.
See you Saturday at USSA then at Rockcastle Pro Am.
Stumping and Humping all the way.
OBTW, Humping is used in a "G" rated form here.

Latest posts