2012 USSA 3-Gun Championship August 17-19th, Tulsa, OK

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
i have to say the stage design was GREAT. the stages were challenging, but not frustrating, easy reset but not simple stages, good mixture of the guns. very fun stages to shoot, this is one of the few matches i have ever shot where there was not even one stage where i thought, this is a stupid stage...

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
This was the first match though that you thought... Where the Hell is the R.O.?
Squad 2 had to fend for themselves today. Very dissapointed in that being as this was a "major" match.

Other than us having to take things into our own hands though, we had a great time. I shot pretty good compared to how I've done in the past.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Squad 2 had to fend for themselves today. Very dissapointed in that being as this was a "major" match.

Other than us having to take things into our own hands though, we had a great time. I shot pretty good compared to how I've done in the past.

yeah you shot well... we had a good squad that made the best of it...everyone helped... well until john and rush got lost..hahaha

Rustyzx9

Founding Member

We were as confused about this as anyone... I can promise you that the RO's were working their asses off.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
i will back rusty the ro's we had worked thier asses off I personally thank them for the hard work they did.

scores are posted as of tonights last shooter www.ussa3gun.com

Chambers

actual GM
I am tired/sore but I had a blast! That was a lot of shooting.

Thanks again to all the ROs and staff for all your hard work.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
That you all very much for the kind words guys! Honestly I wasn't working any harder than all of the ohter RO's. Every single one of those guys went the extra mile on this one!

I'd also like to thank Ryan Alexander specifically for really going above and beyond to keep things moving and for handling the scoring. Well Done Ryan!

Thank you to everyone that had a part in the match.
Really appreciate the staff, RO's, sponsors and all the guys on squad 3...you were great to shoot with all weekend. I had a fun time and learned a lot myself

Latest posts