2011 Arkansas Section Multi Gun Championship, October 29-30th

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Jerry Miculek won Open and i would assume he also won HOA for the match. I won Tactical. Chris Andersen was 3rd Tactical. Mile Chambers was 2nd Limited.

Mike Cyrwus and Lance Jensen battled through a serious stomach bug from some bad sushi Satutday night and rounded out the top 10-11 in Tactical.

That's all I can remember/see on my phone.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
lol... Chambers assured me that I would be happy with my finish, and he was correct. I did not expect to finish well. I honestly feel that this match is good enough that any prize afterward suits me just fine. I had a great time!!! I'll get my mental game sorted out one of these days and things will go better. lol.

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
Great shooting all you guys. Looks like I was tracking for 5th in open and about 25th over all before my departure

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I am so ready for next year! ok well not really READY but looking forward to some of these bigger shoots! I should have all my toys together just have to work on the skills part. Good shooting guys your making our little Okie state look good. Later,

Kirk

jtischauser

For those of you that are shooing this as your first big match and are thinking you coulda done better think about this. This was my first match ever back in 2009. I finished 66th I believe. This was Mike Chambers first match in 2010. Not sure what he finished but it wasn't 2nd in any division. We are really fortunate to have so many great matches like this one nearby. Your gonna get better fast if you keep shooting.

The Antichrome

I shot a pretty blah match. Everything with few exceptions felt solid, but then they'd call out the time and I'd be 5 seconds slower than everybody close to me, wtf? BUT it was a super fun match. Squad 8 was an excellent bunch.

I nailed the random draw and came home with a DPMS rifle (the prop gun from stage 10)
Now I have a rifle to go with my Tactical Magwell that will never sell in the classifieds and the Maxpedition case that I won recently.

Chad won another XD (second one this month!)

Spiff

Semi-Pro
West won HOA. I scored an Accurate Iron certificate that'll come in handy. Thanks again Mikey! Good shooting guys!

jtischauser

I shot a pretty blah match. Everything with few exceptions felt solid, but then they'd call out the time and I'd be 5 seconds slower than everybody close to me, wtf? BUT it was a super fun match. Squad 8 was an excellent bunch.

I nailed the random draw and came home with a DPMS rifle (the prop gun from stage 10)
Now I have a rifle to go with my Tactical Magwell that will never sell in the classifieds and the Maxpedition case that I won recently.

Chad won another XD (second one this month!)
Y

Damn man u cleaned up this weekend!

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Here's my match video... Apparently we got distracted after a couple stages and forgot about the camera. lol...

Chambers

actual GM
For those of you that are shooing this as your first big match and are thinking you coulda done better think about this. This was my first match ever back in 2009. I finished 66th I believe. This was Mike Chambers first match in 2010. Not sure what he finished but it wasn't 2nd in any division. We are really fortunate to have so many great matches like this one nearby. Your gonna get better fast if you keep shooting.

I was 34th in tac last year. I didn't get the finish I wanted today (2nd really SUCKS), but West shot lights out!

JT...pretty awesome to demolish the match that you started out at!

I almost yelled Armegeddon when Mike went up for his prize.

Haha....no coaching!!

This was an outstanding match! It was also my first 3 gun match in 2009. I didn't shoot any 3 gun for 2010 and very little this year, but now things are settled so I should be shooting a lot more next year. Like anything you have to stick with it and not be discouraged. If I could go back to Saturday and avoid all that "sushi" I would!

SgtDave

Well-Known Fanatic
It was great seeing you guys that I know and meeting some new ones for the first time. I had a few hiccups and shot a couple of good guys but finished the last 5 stages pretty strong. Some of you guys were in squad 1 and I noticed how everyone was johnny on the spot to reset the stages. We had an great time and look forward to shooting with you BS'ers in the future.

Latest posts