2011 Arkansas Section Multi Gun Championship, October 29-30th

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Plan for the last weekend in October. Arkansas USPSA Section has set the Section Multi Gun match for October 29 and 30. Last year saw 117 entries, making this one of the best USPSA Multi Gun matches in the country. You'll see some improvements this year. The 300 yard range has been designed to be functional. Might still see some prop guns on a stage or two, but the good news is that the derringer has never been recovered from the bottom of the Arkansas River, where it was thrown in the middle of last year's match.

Debby Pankratz, Multi Gun Director for OFGC, is this year's Match Director, and has some great stages in production process. Couple of new, fun props for stages. Maybe shoot into a cave, and from the sunroof of a limo. Who knows what Deb and her crew will come up with, but you can be assured it will be both fun for all and challenging for everyone.

Entry form is attached, assuming I can make that happen. Form is also available at www.ofgc.org. We are going to use USPSA online squading this year, so get your group together.

More details, including match hotel, with great rates, and sponsors and prize table info will be posted soon.

As an added bonus, the first 1,473 entries will receive FREE parking at the Range. :)

Bruce Bethell

Attachments

• 2011 Arkansas Section Multi Gun.pdf
    289.2 KB · Views: 174

jtischauser

I sent my app in on day one and it still hasn't made it. Now cancelling my check and waiting for app #2 to show up. Gotta love the USPSA self squadding setup!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
App. mailed today.
Jesse, I spoke with Bruce Bethell today & he said to tell you he's holding a spot for you.

From Bruce,

Rnd count will be:
105-Pistol
110-Rifle
82-Bird Shot
5- Slugs
302-total

Longest Rifle shot is 300yds on MGM Flash Target
Longest Slug shot is 30yds on Std IPSC Paper

dark3d

Well-Known Fanatic
Next club meeting is in 13 days. If you're still having problems with stuff I can hand him your application at the meeting. (and get a receipt this time!).

Mike's app is lost too, dammit.

I will probably shoot heavy metal, unless Chris pisses me off, then Ill unleash the eotech on him.

jtischauser

I think I need to need to get my open Benelli rigged up for this one and we can have Accurate Irons guns all divisions.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I'm going to send my entry for this match today, unless there is some problem that I need to wait??? Help a brother out!

jtischauser

I recieved this email a little while back from the match hotel.

Tischauser Family,

-- We loved having you last year and hope that you'll come be our guest again, for the
Gun Match
Oct. 28th 29th and 30th
Candlewood Suites Fort Smith
1 Queen Bed Studio $71.99
2 Queen Bed Studio $79.99
Queen Suite/Sleeper Sofa $89.99
Call for Reservations 479-424-3800 for these special rates.

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
Sweet. Let's all pitch in for one of those single beds.

Fo real doh. How was this place Jesse. No bugs? Need to find a Place to stay pretty quick.

jtischauser

This place is very nice. I call it Wife Worthy. Mini fridge with cook top so she can cook me breakfast in bed before the big match.

Latest posts