2010 Hillbilly Classic CASA LR, AR November 7, 2010

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
You never know....

I always have fun no matter how much I shoot - as I said if LSU wins I plan on drinking a LOT!!!!! Which means I would be worse than I already am on Sunday

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Thanks Ron,

I'm bringing my video camera and 2 batteries - so anyone that wants video hop in my squad....

B

M

Mitch Harrington

I'm ready....see ya'll in Arkansas...

img_004146a39.jpg

That looks like the Russell L. Harris ammo allocation policy at work right there!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
OK so who's shooting what?

Brandon - Limited D
Chris - Limited B
Cyrwus - Limited A
Chambers - Production C
Rusty - Limited C
Mitch - Limited B
Jesse - Limited C

That about right?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Yep - I'm D class that's me. But the way I look at is - by statistics and classifications - I'm just one class under you - and this makes me smile :)

See ya'll Sunday - everyone be careful driving.

Chambers and I are at the Microtel and I will 100% be up for a beer in the evening. Get my digits from OKCGC tomorrow.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I'm limited "C"... lol. And the RLH ammo allocation system works pretty damn well, you can always take the extra ammo home if you don't need it. lol.

M

Mitch Harrington

Heck at .20 cents per round - whats the point of reloading....

Well, since you ask, I could write a book on all the benefits. Here's the top three:

Better accuracy
Tailored to division power factor
Cost - with re-using brass, the cost is between .10-.12 cents per round

jtischauser

OK so who's shooting what?

Brandon - Limited D
Chris - Limited B
Cyrwus - Production A
Chambers - Production C
Rusty - Limited C
Mitch - Limited B
Jesse - Limited C

I don't want to sound cocky but I'm gonna predict that at least one of these guys is going to win first place in their division/class. Who's it gonna be?

jtischauser

I wonder if USPSA will recognize thus A's a major match or if it will give us a classification entry for the match? I don't think we are shooting an actual classifier in the match are we? I'm hoping this match and my last classifier will bump me to A in limited.

ipscron2000

Fanatic
I wonder if USPSA will recognize thus A's a major match or if it will give us a classification entry for the match? I don't think we are shooting an actual classifier in the match are we? I'm hoping this match and my last classifier will bump me to A in limited.
We are not shooting a classifier at this match. We ALWAYS do, but we decided not to shoot one at any more Hillbilly Classics. This is supposed to be a FUN match and a classifier just messes that up. :huh:

Things are finally all ready for the AM. See ya all there.
Ron

jtischauser

I'm sad to say I had to stay home tonight. I didn't get all of the things finished today that I needed to do before next weekends Sniper Match. I'm really bummed but at least Rusty will be there to take C class which makes me happy. Kick some ass fellas!

jtischauser

Tiger valley 2 man tactical sniper match down in Waco, TX. One guy shoots a bolt gun out to 1100. I will be the spotter and be running the AR15 out to 300-400. We both carry pistols for shits and giggles too. I'm really looking forward to learning more about the long range shooting.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Tiger valley 2 man tactical sniper match down in Waco, TX. One guy shoots a bolt gun out to 1100. I will be the spotter and be running the AR15 out to 300-400. We both carry pistols for shits and giggles too. I'm really looking forward to learning more about the long range shooting.
that sounds great, who are you shooting with?
Be sure and pass along any tips/techniques you pick up.

Latest posts