2010 Hillbilly Classic CASA LR, AR November 7, 2010

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I just checked the entry form and the match is self squadding so we will get together at the match and squad up.

jtischauser

I am gonna be going to Tulsa at 3-4ish Saturday for a little warmup for next weekends Sniper match. So I'm not sure if I can shoot OKCGC Saturday before I go up there. Either way it looks like I'm out on riding with you guys unless we meet up on I40 and role the last 1-2 hours together.

Chambers

actual GM
I just checked the entry form and the match is self squadding so we will get together at the match and squad up.

Yep...so the BS squad is looking like:

(edited)

Jesse T
Scott B
Brandon D
Mike Cyrwus
Chris A
Robert M (maybe)
Mitch H
Rusty H
Myself

B.S. DuBois - I edited this to take Scott out - he is still sick and wont make it.

M

Mitch Harrington

Yep...so the BS squad is looking like:

(edited)

Jesse T
Scott B
Brandon D
Mike Cyrwus
Chris A
Robert M (maybe)
Mitch H
Rusty H
Myself

I don't know about being part of "the BS squad", but I'm def up for shooting with you guys!

jtischauser

I just talked to Ron, and it looks like Mitch and I will be there as well... WOOT!!!

Bada$$!!! We are going to have some fun fellas! I have a bunch of cold drinks left over from the Arkansas section 3 gun. I'll bring them all.

MattM

Active Fanatic
Guys, save a little beer money and buy a playing card out of the deck.... 1 in 52 chance to win a Dillon 550 for $10 per card. We're only selling 1 deck of cards for this 550 so them's pretty good odds in my book :) Look for Myself or Don Baker (we'll be in the same squad)

Those arkansas guys are pretty cool; we ought to split up the OK group and infect some of those guys with our wit!

jtischauser

I'm down for that too. One of the best aspects of the major matches is meeting other shooters. I usually come away from those matches with one two new friends.

Looks like Im in.

I either have to slap together some parts into a gun in two days to shoot Limited, or I shoot Production.

Or I bogart Troy F's gun I built for him and shoot that.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I'm ready....see ya'll in Arkansas...

I just want to say I'm sorry in advance if we get to Arkansas and have a beer at a restaurant and LSU happens to somehow pull it out their ass and beat Alabama - I will be doing major celebrating!

img_004146a39.jpg

Latest posts