2010 Hillbilly Classic CASA LR, AR November 7, 2010

MattM

Active Fanatic
Hello Shooters,

CASA is hosting another fun and challenging Hillbilly Classic on November 7, 2010. The match fee is a reasonable $50, which includes seven stages of fire with a minimum round count of 184. We will have one XDm to raffle off, and every shooter in the match will have one chance to take it home (in either 9mm or .40, his/her choice). We have the Fish House out of Conway catering the affair with chicken strips, catfish, and all the fixins.

I've attached the stages and the entry form. Please don't forget to return the Waiver of Liability with your entry; that will make our Lawyers very happy. You do not have to be a USPSA member to compete in this match. Please get your entry returned to me ASAP to beat the late fees. You will have to self-squad the morning of the match, so be there with your friends as early as 8:00 AM on the November 7 if you want to squad together. The number of shooters per squad will probably be limited to 10 shooters.
See ya on the range.

Ron Johnston
CASA

App/waiver/info and stages are on our website www.casarange.com

BOOMERSHOOTER.com HEAD COUNT (I will try to keep this updated):

Brandon DuBois
Mike Chambers
Scott Branscum
Jesse Tischauser (If his wife lets him)
Chris Andersen (?? per Jesse)

MattM

Active Fanatic
It'll be a good time, guaranteed.... I'll be there losing in Open but winning at all you can eat catfish :D

Chambers

actual GM
[quote author=jeffsoward link=topic=243.msg1842#msg1842 date=1286424525]
Those stages look like a blast!
Road trip anybody?
[/quote]

I'd be down for it, Jeff...would you want to head down the day-of or get a hotel the night before?

Those stages look a little crazy.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
You may not want to share a room with Jeff, he gets a little chilly at night (or so he says).

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Can you explain this "Cash Payback to Division/Class Winners using the 3-5-7 rule."?

Do you guys do trophys for division/class winners?

I might be down for this one too even though I will be in AR the weekend before for the 3 gun match.

MattM

Active Fanatic
Sure, this is a cash payback match with no trophies.... It takes 3 people in a given Div/Class to make it pay 1st place. At 5 people it pays 2nd place too, 7 people pays 3rd also, etc. Unclassified counts as a Class as well.... I hope this makes sense, if not I can shoot you the MD's info and hopefully he can make it sound better than me LOL.... Hope you guys come down.... As I said it's a great match and very laid back.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Sweetness - I hope they have enough D-Class shooters to pay - hell they only need 3 and I'm 1 - filled out my form tonight -WOOHOOOOO

MattM

Active Fanatic
Little Rock I bet but then you'd have to come all the way down here in the 1st place.... a lot of people coming from ya'lls way stay in Conway or Morrilton. More places to eat in Conway though. it's about 30 minutes from West Little Rock and 40-45 from Conway. Oh yeah, I'll probably be the only one but I'll be shooting Open "B".

jtischauser

I'm gonna have to call today and see what the cancellation policy is. I want to sign up but don't know if I can make it for sure.

MattM

Active Fanatic
[quote author=jtischauser link=topic=243.msg2152#msg2152 date=1286888977]
I'm gonna have to call today and see what the cancellation policy is. I want to sign up but don't know if I can make it for sure.
[/quote]

Jesse, call 5018044726 and ask for Ron and tell him Matt sent ya, I'm sure he'll get you fixed up. He may answer the phone "paint tech".

jtischauser

Ron said no refunds after the 23rd which wasn't what I was hoping to hear but to he'll with it anyways I'm sending in my application tomorrow.

Any idea if they will be posting a shooters list somewhere so we can make sure we get in a division/class that has enough shooters to be recognized?

MattM

Active Fanatic
Well I'll smack him for ya next time I see him.... Doubtfull he'll have a shooters list but here's a little secret.... You can switch divisions the morning of the match with no penalty. Just ask at check in how many in whatever div/class. I'll see if I can get a list a little closer to the match.

jtischauser

I think most of us will be shooting either Limited or Production in B or C class.  I would assume that those two will be the most prominant divison/class so don't kill yourself getting the info.

I will probably bring both my limited and my productin guns just to be safe.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I just hope there are other D class shooters besides me.

Lets get a head count going so we can work on coordinating where we are gonna stay.

IM IN!!!!!

Latest posts