2010 Hillbilly Classic CASA LR, AR November 7, 2010

MattM

Active Fanatic
Thanks for all y'all who came.... I heard at least 1 name I recognized from here. Also, I had a pretty terrible match as all of my mags would not drop free in my Caspian due to a new mag release I didn't clearence. Either way I still got HOA/SS pulling all my mags out manually....

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm shooting with Steve Aryan from USSA. Tip #1 buy a Hugh dollar tactical scope with a good reticle and turrets.

jtischauser

I heard Mike won Production HOA and Chris took B Limited!!! Great shooting guys. I knew you guys were Hillbilly material.

ipscron2000

Fanatic
Here are the results from today's match. Great weather, great stages, great friends, great food and home by 7:15 PM. I'm going to bed. :)

See ya next year.

View attachment 87

Ron

Attachments

• Hillbilly Classic 2010 results.pdf
    56.9 KB · Views: 121
Good match, Good eats!

I got hillbillied!

I loved the hillbilly playing cards yall got down there! That was pretty funny!

Thanks for the gas money, Gents! :)

jtischauser

Damn Chris took 4th overall! I see chambers won 1st C Production. Dubois won 1st D Limited. McDaniels won 1st B Production. Yuth won HOA. He's a mad man with the 2011. It makes me think I need to be moving on up to the 2011 too. It really changed his results lately.

ipscron2000

Fanatic
Thanks guys for all the kind words. We here at CASA really try to make everyones match as enjoyable as possible re; stages, water, bathrooms, seating ect... Come back and shoot our AR Section Handgun Championship usually held the first weekend in May.

Later Okies

Ron

Latest posts