1st Annual BoomerShooter.com Sporting Clays Tournament - with MAJOR prizes

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I guess I could dust off the shotgun for this, how quick do you need an "I'll be there"? work has been doing some really strange things and we have been going in on Saturday. I hate to say I'm there and then get stuck at work :-( Later,

Kirk

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
I printed the sign up sheet, told the wife she's a coming with me!!! Now I have to take her to practice. I'll fill it out and send it in w/the money Fri/Sat. Can't wait it should be a hoot. Both the wife and I have no experience with sporting clays so we need a ringer on our team!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Well its a pre entry and its filling up fast. So dont wait too long.

I guess I could dust off the shotgun for this, how quick do you need an "I'll be there"? work has been doing some really strange things and we have been going in on Saturday. I hate to say I'm there and then get stuck at work :-( Later,

Kirk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Trophies are in and they look awesome! The picture doesn't do them justice. Make sure you thank Mike at Accurate Iron for his generosity.

Trophies.jpg

Redline

Well-Known Fanatic
All right you guys have convinced me I will send my entry in monday

Anyone else rolling out of tulsa area?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Got three more entries this weekend

Leo "Glamethrower" Stevens and his wife Cindy
Jeff Riley

We are filling up so if you want a 1:40 chance of winning a Ruger LCP from Sooner State Pawn or a RangeMaster Rowdy Steel target, send in your entries this week

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
OK boys and girls, its time to step up and send in your registrations. We are getting a little closer and I need to let Silverleaf know how many shoooters we have. Let me know if you have, or are going to, send in a registration form so I can make some plans and also adjust the team assignments.

Prize table is going to be awesome

Latest posts