1st Annual BoomerShooter.com Sporting Clays Tournament - with MAJOR prizes

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
We are excited to announce the 1st Annual BoomerShooter.com Sporting Clays Tournament, sponsored by Range Master Rowdy, JoeBob Outfitters and Sooner State Pawn.
rangemasterrpwdy.png
JoeBobround.jpg
SoonerPawn_Ad1.png

Get your entries in early because we are going to have to limit it to 13 teams (52 entries). If you haven't tried the growing sport of Sporting Clays, you owe it to yourself to join us for a morning of "Golf with Shotguns". Maybe the weather will have cooled off a little by then!
When: Sept. 17, 2011 – 8.30 am
What: Team Sporting Clays
Where: Silverleaf Shotgun Sports
8513 South Douglas Blvd.
Guthrie, OK 73044
Cost: $40.00 per person
Includes: All shooting Fees and Prizes
Sponsored By: RangeMaster Rowdy, JoeBob Outfitters and Sooner State Pawn
Donations by:
Premier Martial Arts – 3 month membership
Accurate Iron – tournament trophies
BoomerShooter.com – BoomerShooter swag
Practical Shooting – 2 CCW certificates
Triple Crown Holsters – custom holster of your choice
Cold Hand Arms - 3 Magpul PMAGS
We will award trophies to the 1st and 2nd Place teams. Individual High Point Shooter will get to choose from the prize table.Thanks to Accurate Iron for donating the trophies. The sponsors listed above have donated some very cool stuff for the prize table to be awarded by a random drawing (must be present). More prizes to be added
INCLUDING
STEEL HOSTAGE TARGET FROM RANGEMASTER ROWDY
AND A RUGER LCP PISTOL FROM SOONER STATE PAWN
(these two prizes will be drawn at random from all participants)

You will have about a 1:50 chance of winning one of these fabulous prizes. Not bad for $40

Teams will consist of 4 shooters. Registration begins at 8.30 am and we will shoot at 9.00 am. We should be done before noon. You can stay around after the tournament and shoot some 5-stand, skeet or trap (at your own expense)

You may enter as an individual or up to a four-man team. We will assign you to a team if you do not have a preference or a full team. Full payment for each shooter must accompany entry forms.

You must bring your own shotgun. Eye protection and ear protection are required and will be provided for you if you do not have any. Silverleaf recommends using 8 or 9 shot size in any gauge. 50 rounds minimum will be required. Shotshells will be available for purchase at the tournament. Drinking water is provided along the course and you can rent a golf cart at an additional cost if you so desire.

View attachment 1188

Attachments

• BoomerShooter Sporting Clays ENTRY FORM REVISED.pdf
    129.8 KB · Views: 170

taymoor

Skilled Lover
anybody want to teach me how to shoot skeet between now and then? I'm the world's worst...

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
anybody want to teach me how to shoot skeet between now and then? I'm the world's worst...

Hey Taymoor we could be teamates, maybe call our team "Team Zilch" for the number of hits we will accumulate!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
In case you are kind of slow and missed it. You will have (at least) a 1:52 chance of winning one of these two items. PLUS MANY MORE!

RUGER_LCP.jpg
Steel_Targets_Hostage.jpg
Steel_Targets_Hostage_detail.jpg

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope i win that hostage target. Thats a damn good lookin target.ROTFLAO :85:
That pistol looks good to.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I just met with Steve at Cold Hand Arms and picked up (3) 30rd PMAGS. The prize table is looking good. Thanks Steve!

IMAG0469.jpg

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
I've never shot sporting clays, how many shots per stage? Over and under be sufficient or is it 3 rounds +...

I want to play, I'll sign up and I think the Possum Kicker Billy D will come out... two more for a team.

Latest posts