jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
3GunatUSSA-chris.jpg

3GunatUSSA-rusty.jpg

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
My arms looks hairy and dirty in that picture. Lol. :D
I was going to ask why you guys were so dirty.
It looks like all you guys changed your oil before shooting the match or maybe Josh or Ryan was due for an oil change so they incorporated into a stage.

Bentsight

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow, good stuff
I wasn't really looking forward to the 4.5 hour drive to get there, but after seeing the range, getting to shoot the match and what I learned about the "game" it was worth every minute! I just got started this spring and have a long ways to go to be competitive but I'm having a great time along the way. Thanks to all!
Mike

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I was going to ask why you guys were so dirty.
It looks like all you guys changed your oil before shooting the match or maybe Josh or Ryan was due for an oil change so they incorporated into a stage.

My arms always look like that... Lol.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Here's my video of the match. I didn't record the long range stage and had some technical difficulties with the camera on the first two stages so this is what I got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQOyyP8z01M

Honestly probably one of my top 3 favorite 3 gun matches so far. Thanks Josh!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I also wanted to mention that I think we had some confusion on the International Multi Gun Scoring. So I will explain it in detail.

The Failure to Neutralize (FTN) is only used when the shooter hits only one C or D on paper. Unless otherwise stated in the stage description.

The UnHit Target is used for an paper target that was shot at but did not have any holes in it. It is also used for a miss on a frangible, knockdown or flash target.

The Failure to Engage (FTE) is a target you never shot at either because you timed out and didn't get there, you ran right past it or whatever.

Let me know if you guys have any questions on the scoring. If you see any way for me to improve things on scoring or the score sheets or whatever by all means let me know.