09/25/2011 USSA Multi gun

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I still gotta get permission for Sunday. I think I promised to go look at houses. I guess some foot massages and romantic comedy movies are in order after work this week.

1911-45

Well-Known Fanatic
We are considering going down for this....what time do you think it will end ? And how many rounds for the "shogun only " stage? Right now I can only carry 12 shotshells on me....I may have to borrow some caddies!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Josh I sent you a PM. My wife and I wanna come shoot your match. This would be our first try at 3GUN. Shoot the match for fun and experience. Is that OK?

sorry it is a requirement that you must be a competitive jerk to shoot the match...hahahhaha don't worry everyone will be very helpful and welcome ya'll... no worries..

joshappel

Par times back to normal
We are considering going down for this....what time do you think it will end ? And how many rounds for the "shogun only " stage? Right now I can only carry 12 shotshells on me....I may have to borrow some caddies!
Round count is 25 bird and 2 slugs for the shotgun stage. I have a couple 6rnd caddies that you can use.

jtischauser

I will have a bunch of caddies with me as well. You are welcome to try out the Man Mountain Caddies then join us in the group buy to get some cheap.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
My gear is all ready to go!!! The big black truck of doom will be fulll and on the road for USSA in the morning. I didn't get to shoot today, so I am really looking forward to this one.

jtischauser

Did I lend any shotshell caddies to anyone at the match today? I think I am a few short after the last two days of shooting.

Can everybody check their gear for a few black Man Mountain Caddies? Thanks!

RN&TULSAFIREMAN

Active Fanatic
Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome, all the helpful hints, and generaly just puting up with the newbies. We learned A LOT and had a blast! Yes, we're hooked! Thanks again, see yall next month if not before.

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
This was a great ending to dual 3gun weekend. I'm looking forward to trying the shoot house when its ready

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Today's match really great!!! Big thanks to Josh and everyeon else that helped to make this one happen!!! Already looking forward to the next one...

jtischauser

Video...

Pictures courtesy of Steve Aryan...

3GunatUSSA-1.jpg

3GunatUSSA-2.jpg

3GunatUSSA-3.jpg

3GunatUSSA-4.jpg

3GunatUSSA-5.jpg

3GunatUSSA-6.jpg

3GunatUSSA-7.jpg

3GunatUSSA-8.jpg