"wormydog1724" they are talking about you on OSA :)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Kurt Miller
Chris Andersen
And I'll give u one guess on the other guy. (USPSA President Phil Strader)

Crap I forgot about me.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Cool stuff. I can't believe nobody mentioned that Oklahoma has 3 shooters that are going to be on the 3 Gun Nation Pro Series next year.

Posted this for the 3 gun guys over there, paraphrasing from Jesse:

Oklahoma has 3 shooters that are going to be on the 3 Gun Nation Pro Series next year.

It's on NBC Sports weekly. It pays out a grand prize of $50,000. One of our Okies won the Tactical Iron Divisional Series in 2011. It's definitely the biggest shooting competition out there that's not a fake reality show.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
The guy that runs the match that Wormydog was shooting in the video is also a member here and a participant in the Series. His name is Maurice Griffin.

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
This 3 gun stuff is extremely contagious! Just reading about it and watching some vids has given me the bug.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Wormy I mis-spelled it so it would be hard to find to look up...that way you would still think it was something good :sarcastichand:

I just love how "they" all jumped on the hatin wagon and here I am greasing the axels..."soryy!"

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
All kidding aside, The responses over there like the "range commando", "Playing Army in Mommy's back yard" is the reason I don't post any info about our local 3-gun matches. If you watch the count of people who look at it, it usually runs around 30-70. It just isn't worth it to post anything about any match over there.....and I thought you shot pretty good, but your guns all looked a bit heavy....must be the cammera!

Latest posts