"wormydog1724" they are talking about you on OSA :)

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I got a couple temporary bans and then I got threatened to get a permanent one because I said in a post that BoomerShooter.com was much much better than OSA.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Let's make sure we keep this about Jeremy's awesomeness and not about OSA

:superblue: (my favorite avatar. I don't know why)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Cool stuff. I can't believe nobody mentioned that Oklahoma has 3 shooters that are going to be on the 3 Gun Nation Pro Series next year. One of which is banned on OSA forever.

Hopefully the Wormydong's video gets some more couch potatoes out to shoot with us.

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
Cool stuff. I can't believe nobody mentioned that Oklahoma has 3 shooters that are going to be on the 3 Gun Nation Pro Series next year. One of which is banned on OSA forever.

Hopefully the Wormydong's video gets some more couch potatoes out to shoot with us.

Liked because anything that gets people shooting is good!

nOOb question, how big a deal is the 3 Gun Nation Pro Series?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Liked because anything that gets people shooting is good!

nOOb question, how big a deal is the 3 Gun Nation Pro Series?

It depends in your definition of big. It's on NBC Sports weekly. It pays out a grand prize of $50,000. One of our very own members KurtM won the Tactical Iron Divisional Series in 2011. He took home a cool $5,000. It's definitely the biggest shooting competition out there that's not a fake reality show.

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic

It depends in your definition of big. It's on NBC Sports weekly. It pays out a grand prize of $50,000. One of our very own members KurtM won the Tactical Iron Divisional Series in 2011. He took home a cool $5,000. It's definitely the biggest shooting competition out there that's not a fake reality show.

Wow! Who are these three shooters that made the cut? And congrats to them!

Latest posts