Wilshire Gun Range Oklahoma City

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
GamerNxUSN(JonathanWaits) said:
I have had quite a bit of luck going to academy on shipping mornings.
I don't have time for that. My time is so much more valuable than standing in line with a group of human ****-stains trying to buy 100% of the available rimfire ammo in an effort to keep selling it at artificially high prices.

And Dennis, if this happens I will be showing up with my daughter's Crickett rifle.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
dennishoddy said:
Only bolt .22 I have is a Cricket single shot for the grandkids.

You guys would laugh at me showing up with that....
Ha, I was just thinking the same thing. Except that my sons Crickett is a tack driver! I'd definitely be interested in a .22lr match.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Sean405 said:
Gonna weigh in as the precision dork here. Anyone game for a low magnification (4x and lower) .22 bolt match on a weeknight once they kick this thing off?
Yes. A bolt rifle match would be way cool.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I wish this place would hurry up and open. I am in such anticipation of having a range right down the road.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
We need to get our Mods some day jobs. The questionable posts should only be deleted after I've been able to read them.😏

Fleche

Well-Known Fanatic
SeriousShooter70 said:
I posted my comment and the post was deleted.
Funny how that happens. Do more of what Cyrwus suggested and maybe it would have stayed around. Most of us support H&H (a BS sponsor and all that), you don't have to bash other businesses (especially those dropping some coin in OKC) to "help" established stores. I could say "Anne Adams is a smart cookie" and it wouldn't matter without some proof...although there is some counter evidence at the moment.

Jonathan Waits

Well-Known Fanatic
I received an email that showed the range taking shape, the email stated later this spring, so maybe mid May? This is the text:
"Thanks so much for your interest in Wilshire Gun!
Construction is progressing and we wanted to give you a glimpse into one of the ranges. We will keep you posted thru email and social media as we move toward our Grand Opening. Here's what you can expect at Wilshire Gun:

Oklahoma's only indoor 100 yard range- and the most indoor 100 yard lanes of any facility in the US!
34 Range lanes including Oklahoma's premiere indoor competitive archery lanes

• Open to the Public
  • Several membership options available, too
  • Unique, progressive curriculum of training classes
  • Great firearms selection in shopper friendly displays
  • The Range Café - Wood fired grill, signature sandwiches & salads, tasty desserts - and tons of TVs!
  • Versatile event spaces with cutting edge entertainment and great cuisine for your business meetings, birthday parties, team building events and more. Your events at Wilshire Gun = Memories for a lifetime!
Email us at [email protected] or call 405-608-4999 if you have any questions. Thank you again for your interest in Wilshire Gun. We are shooting to open later this Spring. "

Signal22

Active Fanatic
Will West said:
Anyone hear any more detail about the expected opening date?
We still don't have a solid date, a little delay due to plumbing but working hard to get back on track. This week the 100 & 35 yard ranges are nearing completion, receiving their sound proofing and having the shooting stalls assembled. Some of the interior rooms are finishing up electrical and doors. The second floor steel support work is getting finished up. Facade work should start in a week or two.

We tested the simulator and minigun last week and they are working great, trying to close a deal to get an in-house Gatling gun. It's tough work but someone has to do it.....

I need a small test group to help rate the training programs on the simulator and get them tweeked, Jonathan, know anyone that might want to help with that?

Latest posts